walk about today.

bobbo

You really are an unpleasant person aren't you? Perhaps I might post the PM you have just sent me, after it has been forwarded to all the moderators. You were the one who wrote that you went out shooting with your mate on a sunday.

This is from your post 1.12PM 7th december 2009

aranged do a sunday instead of a saturday.

Perhaps you haven't grasped the english language yet.

Don't bother replying or sending me anymore PM's you really are a cretin of the lowest order.

im afraid its hard not to be like that. if i was writing something i was fussed about. im would punctuate accordingly. got a b in english gsce i guess you can follow other peoples informality if you recieve texts off them alot.

im afraid its hard not to be like that. if i was writing something i was fussed about. im would punctuate accordingly. got a b in english gsce i guess you can follow other peoples informality if you recieve texts off them alot.

Is this an example of GCSE B grade English? If so then I shall seriously consider teaching my son at home.

Your writing didn't make sense, which is why it took two pages of threads for you to finally get your point across.

Just accept that you made a mistake and move on.

I don't understand why so many people on this forum can be so malignent. It seems that if someone has a bit of joy, others can't wait to spoil it.

Why indeed was it that Game Shooting was banned on a Sunday? It certaily wasn't for the benifit of the Game.

Ok, you made a mistake with the title, should have been Yesterdays shoot, not todays. You worked on the Sunday instead of Saturday so you can go rough shooting with a mate on your own permission on Saturday where you DO NOT have a "No ground game rule"

I think maybe you just need to read your posts through before posting.

I think there needs a bit of Christmas Love on this thread :blush::ninja:

Please correct my spelling and puntuation or me. Thanks

Ok, you made a mistake with the title, should have been Yesterdays shoot, not todays. You worked on the Sunday instead of Saturday so you can go rough shooting with a mate on your own permission on Saturday where you DO NOT have a "No ground game rule"

I think maybe you just need to read your posts through before posting.

I think there needs a bit of Christmas Love on this thread :blush::ninja:

Please correct my spelling and puntuation or me. Thanks

That just about sums the whole thing up.

This thread is closed for now.