shooting insurance

darren m

looking at NGO and SACS

which ones better .

NGO is well known but does,nt give much in the way of cover , plus i,m not a gamekeeper does that count

SACS reads good on there website , ie . cover for all shooting , beating , hunt following etc all things i do , but not many people have heard of them and there website is so incomplete its a joke to say they,ve been going since 1994.

both are the same price.

the thing is about insurance is that you hope to god that you'll never use it :yes: , so which one should i go for .

cheers

ps. i,m also looking on SACS website for a phone number , but cant see one anywhere :D

• 2 weeks later...

SACS reads good on there website , ie . cover for all shooting , beating , hunt following etc all things i do , but not many people have heard of them and there website is so incomplete its a joke to say they,ve been going since 1994.

There has been a debate on the SACS cover regarding the cover for beasters who may get paid either cash or a brace of birds and the person who set up this insurance has stated that any payment will render the cover invalid.

Check with your household insurers they may offer cover