gordons f word

leadbreakfast

did anyone notice the noise of the gun,if you shoot centrefire rifles you will notice the sonic crack is not heard,as the shot is that close.

notice also that they did not stampede as they must be really used to guns going off.

good to see shooting and eating in the same show but,not quite what i expected to see,i thought it would have been a really good stalk,unless of course,gordon is **** at stalking,as he may swear to loud if he hurts or scratches himself on something,during the stalk. :good: :good:

al

al

To be honest i thought it was a little bit insensitive to show a reindeer being shot 3 days before christmas, and as mentioned it may not do the shooting world alot of good in the press, I know this is humane and all done properly but i think for the sake of the kids who may have seen this it makes for a difficult situation to explain if you're a parent!

I know there was a warning before the programme but a bit insensitive all the same...

did look nice though... :good::good:

Edited by gixer1

To be fair any kids that young and sensitive should be in their beds by the time this went out or sant wont come to them!!

Dave

Wish my 11 month old realised that! (not that he takes much notice of the telly though!)

I'm not against shooting reindeer but for kids of 9-10 there were still probably a few watching (what age do kids stop believing in santa now anyway?:good:?)

:good: i sit with the laptop on me knee whiles watching telly and tell the missis im watching both so she goes to bed. :good:

I dont get it that easy - much by my own hand though. I told her she can either watch TV or go on the laptop, she cant do both. Unfortunately this works both ways so it's one or the other for me now!

Personally I like spending time with mine - so long as she doesn't talk over Future Weapons or whatever I'm watching on Discovery.

i reckon someone else took the shot.

But it certainly didnt stress the beast out in any way, or his mates.....so maybe there is something in it? Got to be better than carting them around congested a roads in a stinking HGV, then into a foreign concrete environment etc?