Chrismas Presents

scolopax

I wish you had'nt mentioned Baileys, Suzy that girl in the add has been tempting me. :) There you have it 'my confession' she'll be gone soon for another year, but hopfully you will be here :lol: I must keep my eyes off the TV and on PW.

Hope you get what you want in the new year.

Seasons Greetings to you and yours, from Warwickshire B)

:) Herself is beyond a doubt amazing I now have an electric pecker (calm down dear its a decoy) :yes: and a floater but

the best and without a doubt something I could never have hoped to get is a copy of my hero's autobiography

'Stirred but not Shaken' which when I opened the cover and found was signed by Keith Floyd I am still all choked up.

Cheers All

I have respected your avatar for a long time Del, now I respect the man too. :hmm:

Oh, and I got a bottle of Bowmore, some Buffy, a couple of ties, and some marmalade.

Let the good times roll!

LS

Am not going to ask what Darebear got for Christmas :hmm:

Hope you had a good one babes.

xxxxSuzy

How are the giant fluffballs :yes:

Ha ha. Apart from the obvious, Scaffy outdid himself this year. A whole pile of presents which I hadn't expected, and they were all things I'd pointed out that I'd liked or wanted. Everytime I opened the next one, I was like this ----> :hmm:

We had an utterly fantastic Christmas thanks :) Hope yours was a good one too?

The fluffballs.... Travis and Moose are the same adorable slobbering beasts. Alas, Bj's heart is failing her (the DCM is worse) and I desperately want her to see in her 12th birthday in February. On Christmas Eve I picked up Steve from the station and we drove straight to the vet hospital - I honestly thought she wasn't coming home with us. However, she's on the final kind of medication to keep her comfortable so I'm thankful for every moment we have left. Dogs eh? I love em more than most of my family.

Got any plans for New Year?