sooo annoyed

woke up yesterday morning went out to check my reeves goldens and silver pheasants as i walked over to the pen they usually fly about but yesterday they didnt looked in the pen and found the ground littered with feathers :@ looked in all the runs to find they had all been eaten :) apart from one which had its head off . so i reckon mr fox had been about and had a very expensive meal of £118 worth of pheasants :@ soo annoyed :angry:

woke up yesterday morning went out to check my reeves goldens and silver pheasants as i walked over to the pen they usually fly about but yesterday they didnt looked in the pen and found the ground littered with feathers :@ looked in all the runs to find they had all been eaten :no: apart from one which had its head off . so i reckon mr fox had been about and had a very expensive meal of £118 worth of pheasants :@ soo annoyed :no:

Sorry about that loss of birds mate, :angry: stay up all night if you have to,and shoot that ginger dog.

Good luck :)

just to update you all we had another vist last night it managed to get in the chicken runs and wiped out most of the chickens leaving all the bodys and alot chickens which arn't right in the head which will have to be killed :) i hate the poxy things snares are being set as we speak and i hope to find him hanging up in the morning.:good:

just to update you all we had another vist last night it managed to get in the chicken runs and wiped out most of the chickens leaving all the bodys and alot chickens which arn't right in the head which will have to be killed :good: i hate the poxy things snares are being set as we speak and i hope to find him hanging up in the morning. :good:

You've a golden opportunity to get him tonight, leave the hens where they are, he'll be back, more than likely buried some in the run.

BJ.

to be honest we thought they were fox prooth the wires buried 1-2 feet into the ground and its 5 foot high but the only thing we didn't think of was that 2 out og the 4 doors on the run we have can be pushed in to give a 2- 3 inch gap the pens have never been breeched till now most people who saw the run said it was like fort knox :oops: but obv not :L but the snares are going up tomorrow so hopefully we get it :lol:

Sorry for your losses mate :)

A mate of mine who keeps chickens had all his taken a couple of weeks ago and they were like pets, he would walk round with one or two of them on his sholders and he was deverstated and I sat out for 3 nights and took out 4 foxes.

I hope you get the rest of them mate :yp: