Final received my decoys,, but!!

foghorn

After one month of waiting i finally received my FUD decoys, but guess what, no magnet ( £150.00 worth ) out of stock !!, despite being told the FUDS were out of stock and no problem with the magnet, but hey ho i now have a £20.00 voucher to spend because they failed to deliver on time, Am i happy and full of xmas cheer ?. Great customer service for the newbie pigeon shooter.

Could of easily got a magnet from another supplier and had a great xmas week shooting.

So do i wait again foe their new stock to arrive or ask for my money back and order from someone else.

FOGHORN

Which shop did buy from? I bet I can guess but go on surprise me!!!

IF its who I think it is, I had the same problem taking money for goods they did not have in stock, :good: and after many phone calls and different excuses from different people, I went to defcom10 and got an instant resolution, I only get caught once.

GET YOUR MONEY BACK Good luck mate

Alan

As they say, "we are not alone". I did try to name the said company ( FROM LANCASHIRE ) a week ago but it got removed from this site.

Thanks for the replies chaps, i will be ringing them first thing Monday asking for my money back. I will let you know what the out come is.

FOGHORN

As they say, "we are not alone". I did try to name the said company ( FROM LANCASHIRE ) a week ago but it got removed from this site.

Thanks for the replies chaps, i will be ringing them first thing Monday asking for my money back. I will let you know what the out come is.

FOGHORN

There are a couple of shops that are purely motivated by money instead of providing the shooting community with a quality, reliable and even a polite service :)

Good luck with the re-fund mate and I would recommend a magnet from here >>> http://www.ukshootwarehouse.com/shop/PIGEO...ry+Machines.htm <<<

Iv had mine a couple of years now, never had a problem with it and its still going strong :hmm:

Chris

Edited by chrispti

FOGHORN

I never understood this action on any forum by mods removing perfectly good posts highlighting problems with companys that give poor performance.

But if any company gives a bad service then it should allowed to run .

Regards OTH

I never understood this action on any forum by mods removing perfectly good posts highlighting problems with companys that give poor performance.

But if any company gives a bad service then it should allowed to run .

Regards OTH

I think it's a litigation problem, if you're slagging a company of on a forum, the forum owner can be held liable, sad but true.

Best thing for all of you who have had bad service from this firm is to contact Trading Standards in the appropriate town, if enough complaints are received they will take action.

In the mean time, you all need to be demanding a refund and keep records of all correspondence.

Good luck.

Rob

I think it's a litigation problem, if you're slagging a company of on a forum, the forum owner can be held liable, sad but true.

Best thing for all of you who have had bad service from this firm is to contact Trading Standards in the appropriate town, if enough complaints are received they will take action.

In the mean time, you all need to be demanding a refund and keep records of all correspondence.

Good luck.

Rob

Thanks rob

I can understand that but I dont call a geniune grivence of quality of service slagging off .

Regards OTH

• 2 weeks later...

well rang again yesterday about my deeks was told this time the ship they were on was stuck in the sewage canal in china ??? wouldnt reach them until the 28th,nice i wouldnt get them until after the season closes.thanks i said u can cancel my order for them and send me the hide pole set for the same amount,rang at 3.15pm yesterday and they were on my door at 10 this morning. good service for that but very bad for the other things wont be useing them again ;)

well rang again yesterday about my deeks was told this time the ship they were on was stuck in the sewage canal in china :lol: wouldnt reach them until the 28th,nice i wouldnt get them until after the season closes.thanks i said u can cancel my order for them and send me the hide pole set for the same amount,rang at 3.15pm yesterday and they were on my door at 10 this morning. good service for that but very bad for the other things wont be useing them again :lol:

So you could say there in the **** :lol:

Edited by Cranfield

hi masterblaster

thanks for that, after being told lie after lie for weeks on end, rang them again last friday to be told that shipment was in this country but courier was stuck because of snow but would recieve order this week. I will be ringing them in the morning to cancel my order if they feed me more lies and i will be contacting trading standards. It seems they are telling one person one thing and one person another to keep your business even if they are all lies

thanks again

dolphin