Bennilli M1 super90 any good??

Sauer

The inertia system used in Benelli's is a very good system, they are the easiest semi-auto shotguns to clean (no gas parts) a conventional gas operated gun always gets filthy under the forend.

The system requires the ammunition to be "of a certain power level" in order to function properly, I find most will work with 28g + loads, anything less may result in failures to cycle.

Recoil on the M1 is however a bit harder than a normal gas operated shotgun, the newer Benelli M2 uses the comfortech stock which is far better, however the M2 stock does not fit the M1.

Do not be put off however, I would take an M1 over a gas operated gun anytime.

A brief explanation of how they work can be seen here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmADgo8QqQE

N

utterly love mine, its a 8/9 shot fac parkerized synthetic 26".. it shoots the fodder my mates fac beretta xtreama2 cant from 2.5"28g-3"52g mags,i use it on clays/pigeons/practical comps ect ect n it runs fine. it was the right gun for the right money .. nordic do so nice lil extras for it through midway like fancy twisty mag extensions,bolt handles,bolt release buttons shell holders,speed loaders ect.. if i was to do anything to mine id have it camo dipped but theres no need really ..all in all its a very pleasing gun to shoot n cleaning is a doddle too