woo hooo! free day off work

myzeneye

wwwwwwwwwoooooooo hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

boss rang me this morning, 5 mins AFTER i got out of my nice warm pit and told me not to even bother coming into work because of the snow !!!!

and the boy was happy enough when i told him his school was closed too.....

ive been building snow men, throwing snow balls, shoveling drive ways etc etc even tied the sledge to the dog and started his husky training pull ing the boy along !!!

then turned on the news and there was mention of more snow......

then there was mention of another bank holididay some time this year for the queen !!!

im gonna wake up in a minute im sure...... :blink:

oh yes mrs s, ive only had two big sick periods this year, flu in june and a chest infection now, though ive been fighing it for a couple of weeks :good:

plus im allergic to pennicillen, so the first antibiotics they gave me didnt work, got a 2nd course this morning, though i may start it tomorrow and have a few drinks tonight, saying how i missed new years eve... :blink:

You want to cut out the drinking and all those late night activties that you get up too.

And take up a nice hobby like stamp collecting or if you really want a night on the town join a bridge club.

At least then you might just find a bit of skirt that you have not had the pleasure off. :blink: <_<

Take care of yourself young man. :good:

xxxSuzy

you know, with not being able to get out shooting i might take up stamp collecting, ive been told i have quite an efficient licking technique :blink:

Doesn't take you long to get those windows clean!

:good:

Seriously though, give up the drink for a week if you've a chest infection, you've got to

give yourself a chance to recover!

Nial

no drink?! are you trying to kill me mate?! :blink:

na seriousley, i havnt had a drink since last wednesday (started the tabs on thursday), missed out on new years and everything. ill make up for it soon, soooo flipping bored sitting at home :blink:

ps mrs s i already know what to do with it, i was taught the technique by a very hard to please person :good:

and as nial says you should see my windows, spotless <_< :blink: :blink:

Edited by babbyc1000

If it snows I get reminded that it's company policy for staff to take an unpaid day or use up holiday - which is nice, oh well only 17 days to go at this place!! ;)

is that legal? <_<

the kids are on a snowday tommorow, so they will both be diggging for moles. the eldest has a face on, as her school is open :hmm: