OFFENSIVE WEAPON

reaper6

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time you go paintballing grab more flash bang and paint grenades than you need.

A couple of bangs like that should scare them off no problem, plus if you get 'em with the paint it's clear for the old bill to identify them.

I remember back in the day you used to be able to get blank shotgun cartridges which could be hooked up to a firing device and trip wire....this was years back though.

Next time you go paintballing grab more flash bang and paint grenades than you need.

A couple of bangs like that should scare them off no problem, plus if you get 'em with the paint it's clear for the old bill to identify them.

I remember back in the day you used to be able to get blank shotgun cartridges which could be hooked up to a firing device and trip wire....this was years back though.

You still can buy the alarm system and 12 gauge blanks from quite a few places google it and you will find them, i have several, 2 in my garden and 2 i take with me while shooting as there are several places where the local kids muck about at night and like to try and sneak around and try to make me jump but after tripping a 12 gauge blank they lose the sense of humour and run off.