Rotaries

invector

Until now I haven`t felt the need for a rotary but I`m going to get one ready for the winter. I realise this may have been discussed before but Iam asking for advice on which model to buy? Does anyone have lots of experience with rotaries, do they go wrong, best prices, dealers etc.? Any advice on who to deal with to get the best and most reliable rotary would be appreciated. Don`t hold back people!!

Hi i got the ultralight one from uk shootwarehouse pricey but it works a treat and not to heave to lug about.never had any problems mind you only had it 3 months but is used 3 to 4 times a week all day long charge battery overnight and away you go. :blink: B) :(

How much was the postage & packaging Hawkeye ?

Jonno

Hi i got the ultralight one from uk shootwarehouse pricey but it works a treat and not to heave to lug about.never had any problems mind you only had it 3 months but is used 3 to 4 times a week all day long charge battery overnight and away you go. :blink:  B)  :(

How much was the postage & packaging Hawkeye ?

Jonno

Cannot remember exactly about £10 i think

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I never hold back believe me a rotary goes round and round and the one from ukshootwarehouse the cheap one they do or did do for 40ukp works a treat in as much it is reliable and simple design and will spin two pigeons all day with the right battery which is the heavier of the two at 4kg for a 12v 12/17mah on that note think about maybe about two flappers much lighter all round,easier to carry and movement all day or on a timer which you can get cheap online email me if you want the email address.

Paul. :lol:

I bought one form ############## at the Midland, Lightweight model at a good price, used it for the first time Saturday, only problem was I spent most of the time watching the pigeons going round, and round, and round and round

Biggest laugh was ..... I connected the battery the wrong way round and had the thing running in reverse, then the top yoke un-threaded itself and the whole arm assembly fell off, the pigeons must have ****** themselves, used two 7amp batteries in parallel, the thing went round at a good steady speed for ages