SAKO quad hunter walnut stock

Paddy Galore!

spare sako quad timber stock up for grabs, pro hunter model [suit skinny barrel] not seen much use as i have a custom made one, £150.

Weaver classic 4-16x42 scope, new, unused, still in the box, not even mounted on a gun yet, paid £450 for this, will accept £400. items can be posted, funds needed for a 4x4.

many thanks, gram..

also have 2x 22lr mags, £15 each.

Edited by GRAM71

spare sako quad timber stock up for grabs, pro hunter model [suit skinny barrel] not seen much use as i have a custom made one, £150.

Weaver classic 4-16x42 scope, new, unused, still in the box, not even mounted on a gun yet, paid £450 for this, will accept £400. items can be posted, funds needed for a 4x4.

many thanks, gram..

Interested in your stock mate, have you got some pics?

Cheers.

How can someone buy a stock online without seeing it? Only takes 30 secs to upload a pic, you'll surely sell it quicker? :sick:

Kyska

COMPUTER SAYS NO!!!!!!

Can't help it chap, they won't download. I AM NOT A TECHIE, if they want to see it they are welcome to drop by nelsons in norwich where it's been left, or pm me their number to arrange a meet.

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW this is NOT a scam, i'm genuinely selling a decent sako stock... :yes::):sick::sick:

DON'T FORGET THE SCOPE, BRAND NEW, STILL IN THE BOX, HASN'T BEEN MOUNTED ON A GUN YET.

COMPUTER SAYS NO!!!!!!

Can't help it chap, they won't download. I AM NOT A TECHIE, if they want to see it they are welcome to drop by nelsons in norwich where it's been left, or pm me their number to arrange a meet.

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW this is NOT a scam, i'm genuinely selling a decent sako stock... :yes::):sick::sick:

DON'T FORGET THE SCOPE, BRAND NEW, STILL IN THE BOX, HASN'T BEEN MOUNTED ON A GUN YET.

Absolutely, I didn't even think you were trying to scam, just that pics are good, not a knock on you at all old bean. Good luck with the sale. :sick:

i'm not bitching, just being daft! and yes, pictures are lovely, but alas, i am terminally stupid and cannot down size the images.. :):sick:

Fair enough chap, look at downloading VSO for free! Dead easy, I'm sure someone on here would downsize for you. I will if you want any in the future...now get on and sell that stock...I'm only jealous 'cos I can't afford (talk the mrs) into a Sako..... :yes:

• 3 weeks later...

many thanks, gram..

Do you need a 4x4 to take your cat for a walk :good::/

• 4 weeks later...
if you can send picturs in an e-mail i would like to see the stock please.

thank you

bob.cash waiting as well.

Hi mate, i put some pics on this post already, sorry but i can't e mail them as it's a royal pain in the backside, first to reset the camera settings to get better quality, then take more photos, then load them on to computer, then e mail them. you'll have to take my word that it's in good condition ok.

regards,

gram.