Tracer Atom Tactical

kyska

Does any have one of these? The one where the battery is on the stock.

They claim a 100 metre beam, I'm thinking about one for my hmr/.22, any info would be appreciated, IE how good is the beam at 100 metres, does it affect the balance of the gun etc

Does any have one of these? The one where the battery is on the stock.

They claim a 100 metre beam, I'm thinking about one for my hmr/.22, any info would be appreciated, IE how good is the beam at 100 metres, does it affect the balance of the gun etc

Everything is relative and everyone will have an opinion, but at BEST this is an AIR Rifle lamp.

100 metres is a joke unless you have X-Ray vision and if you fit a red filter you may get to see the end of your barrel!!

ATB!!

Everything is relative and everyone will have an opinion, but at BEST this is an AIR Rifle lamp.

100 metres is a joke unless you have X-Ray vision and if you fit a red filter you may get to see the end of your barrel!!

ATB!!

Yea, this was my concern to start with, I'll go and have a look at them, I just really liked the idea of not having a battery on a belt.

ATB!!

got to agree with the comments re: the red filter.

i have got the tracer mini , it is good out to 100 mtrs, but with the red filter on it drops to 30-40 max. however its nice and light / compact and the battery does not feel too heavy in your pocket.

i'm looking at getting a more powerfull hand held lamp (when lamping with a partner) so the red filter can be used at greater distances.

i've got a deben tracer max hand held (also got the 30mm scope mount) good set up it show up further than i'll ever be shooting with my .22lr i'm thinking of seeing if anyone will swap it for one of those LEDlenser police torch's with the pressure switch to to put on my baikal mod'd .410 as i normally go out on my own when lamping so big hand held lamp is a pain in the backside as i walk everywhere so the battery bag plus gamebag plus rifle all soon adds up, i think ill just use the rimfire during the day when i get suitable permission and the .410 at night to keep it all lightweight and to a minimal