Some of my favourite pics i took from last year

Kay

Hi Kay some awesome captures there keep them coming.

Thanks for posting

GG

Pencil me in for a outing come lesson with you one of the days.

Thanks i didnt get the black swan today .. walked miles all round the various pools up here but got a few herrons & a buzzard but not as nice as yours , saw a few dead birds though, assuming the colds finished them off

Thanks i didnt get the black swan today .. walked miles all round the various pools up here but got a few herrons & a buzzard but not as nice as yours , saw a few dead birds though, assuming the colds finished them off

Hi Kay

I'm not at work today so I will take a walk round the pools and try to locate the Black Swan for you.

Regards

GG

Hi Kay

I'm not at work today so I will take a walk round the pools and try to locate the Black Swan for you.

Regards

GG

Thanks very much i couldnt find it lets put it that way :yes: think i will have a walk up there in the morning if its bright .. lovely today got some cracking robins & deer up the woods by my house

Some really good shots there :yes: what camera are you using and did you use a macro lens for the May flies ??

Heres some cheeky bees to go with your May flies :lol:

10145RefleXtionS01-06-2007.jpg

Phill

I used my slr for the may flies .. but i have got a cracking little canon point & shoot that i have used for macro stuff like hover flies etc

IMG_01761.jpg