Good mornings doe culling

olivhar01

Had an early start this morning, to head out for some does and spotted 2 groups on the rape fields with about 20 in total. Managed to take this doe and follower. A great mornings stalking and company,

cheers bri :good::good:

atb

cal

DSC00011.jpg

Edited by olivhar01

Would that follower be a roe buck by any chance looking at the head and the anal tush ! If so are they not in season yet ?

nope a young doe :bye2: i know my quarry and saw many bucks on the ground that morning and the does were selected in a group to be taken out. why does the head look like a buck? :angry: do the 2 back ends not look the same?? you should have gone to specsavers :angry:

Edited by olivhar01

Nice shooting Cal- so thats why we didnt arrange a Pigeon shoot this weekend- can't say I'm jealous ( ok well just a little) managed to zero the .222 to 1" high @ 100 yards - just need to blood it now :bye2: So perhaps we could arrange a Fox shoot, over my land - would appreciate your experience :yes:

MMmmmmmm Venison ( drool)

Catch up with you soon fella :angry:

Les :angry:

Edited by Lez325

Nice shooting Cal- so thats why we didnt arrange a Pigeon shoot this weekend- can't say I'm jealous ( ok well just a little) managed to zero the .222 to 1" high @ 100 yards - just need to blood it now :bye2: So perhaps we could arrange a Fox shoot, over my land - would appreciate your experience :hmm:

MMmmmmmm Venison ( drool)

Catch up with you soon fella :yes:

Les :angry:

cheers les :angry: tried to call you friday, i will save some venison for you,

speak soon

Nope the two backends do not look the same ! "and you say you know your quarry" the anal tush is a recognised way of avoiding shooting the wrong sex when heads are not properly grown through.Whilst the animals are in winter pelarge.

well im sorry to dissappoint you but its 2 does hung up in the chiller :bye2::angry: