.410 Hushpower

Crow killer

I am going to purchase a hush power .410 and was wondering if you would all know which is the better out of the Biakal or the Italian Pedretti. They are both around the £300 mark and I was wondering if all your knowle would help me in my selection.

I could get a screw on .410 silencer, but I have heard they are not as effective.

Thanks Crow killer :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Minor sideways look but I wasa trying to get a 410 hushpower too but managed to find a 12b version instead. Wasn't sure about it until it was pointed out that you can easilly get subsonic 12b shells but not 410's.

Being as I was most concerned about the noise this seemed a more cunning plan & seems to work well.

Can't help with your question but I have a Mossberg 410 pump. It is a nice gun, well balanced and shoots well.

Sometime won't eject the 3" mags. Not sure if that is the gun or the brand.

My gun is a bit flat, I need to adjust the stock to give me the same picture over the rib as my 12G

ive used a 20b hush power based on a baikal action and the trigger pull was unusable, it was so heavy you couldnt pull the trigger without pulling off line.

the reason for this is that it was blued as a completely assembled unit, and as such the surfaces are all blued not left bare as they should.

i would check the trigger pull on anygun before buying it, esspeicially a hushpower.

they are effective guns at what they are meant to do, i see alot of them as the home of them is just up the road (biggin hill saddlry and gun room)