Ireland V Italy - Not impressed!

Frenchieboy

I was hoping to get out shooting today but it was too foggy to offer any safe shots so I stayed in and watched the Ireland V Italy Rugby as the first match of the 6 Nations. I have to say that I was not impressed with Ireland even though they did win. They will have to do better as they progress in the tournament.

Let's hope the England V Wales match is better!

your having a laugh

same old england. start well and die after 30 minutes and then get scrappy as they go on to give up stupid pens and points.

i do like the kit this year though, old style look about it.

tomorrow should be a better game to watch.

Edited by activeviii

your having a laugh

same old england. start well and die after 30 minutes and then get scrappy as they go on to give up stupid pens and points.

I couldn't agree more! They would be a 100% better team if they could keep hold of their discipline and not make so many silly schoolboy mistakes.

your having a laugh

You must be having a laugh, the new kit is absolutely terrible looking. Fair play to them for not having a sponser, but there is a reason why these shirts were left in the past :lol:

Good first result for Ireland if not a good game of Rugby to watch, Ireland will improve (thay will have to in Paris next week), Italy strangled the life out of the game with slow ball from the ruck and showed no adventure at all. I think Paddy Wllace should start next week as he definatley adds a bit more bite to the Irish attack plus Kearney needs to stop kicking the ball straight back to the opposition and give our talented back line a chance to show what they can do with the ball in hand!!