.17hmr cz

Shotgunspud

Hi,

I am after buying a .17hmr within the next week or so just wanted to no a ruff price on the .17hmr CZ ,at the local store it was £390 with trigger kit plus moderator dose that sound right ??and am I going down the right line with the CZ??

Got about £500 to spend any advice would be welcome.

Thanks…..

Hi,

I am after buying a .17hmr within the next week or so just wanted to no a ruff price on the .17hmr CZ ,at the local store it was £390 with trigger kit plus moderator dose that sound right ??and am I going down the right line with the CZ??

Got about £500 to spend any advice would be welcome.

Thanks…..

Yes ther CZ is an excellent choice + you'll need a scope + mounts + sling + case + ammo

you have PM

Les :good:

Edited by Lez325

That price at your local store sounds reasonable with a trigger kit mate. Like Lez say, don't forget you will need scopes, mounts, sling and ammo etc!

The gun that Lez is selling looks to be in real nice condition, you might want to talk to Lez about it!

Thank you- its 3 weeks old and comes with 500 Hornady V max Blue tipped & Bullet cases shown in photo etc + soft gun case + sling scope and mod

Edited by Lez325

here ya go-

CZ1HMR002.jpg

CZ1HMR006.jpg

Home is Somerset but will RFD

all looks very good mate and i'm very very interested. could i just ask again why you're selling up as it seems you've spent a fair bit of money on a rifle which you now don't want.

What is the crosshair like on the scope? could you send me some info on it, or is it just a plain crosshair?

is the accuracy OK? what groups have you achieved in the limited time of ownership and at what range?

Ive bought a Tikka 222 Centre fire and previously used the HMR for Fox- No longer need 17 HMR as the 222 is far better for fox and better at long shooting 200 to 250 yards

17 HMR does 1" groups @ 100 yards the scope is a Hawke 3.5 to 10 x50 and has a mill dot reticule- this too is brand new

Incuded in the price we discussed:

CZ 17 HMR with a 20" Varmint barrel- Brookes trigger kit fitted

scope- Hawke 3.5 to 10 x 50 mill dot

Mounts- sports match

Mod - Scirroco

Sling- Camo

Gun slip - soft

500 rounds of Hornady V Max Blue tipped rounds

2x 30 round cases for keeping the rounds dry and rattle free whilst out Hunting

Oh and 2 x 5 shot magazines

Edited by Lez325

Ive bought a Tikka 222 Centre fire and previously used the HMR for Fox- No longer need 17 HMR as the 222 is far better for fox and better at long shooting 200 to 250 yards

17 HMR does 1" groups @ 100 yards the scope is a Hawke 3.5 to 10 x50 and has a mill dot reticule- this too is brand new

Incuded in the price we discussed:

CZ 17 HMR with a 20" Varmint barrel

scope- Hawke 3.5 to 10 x 50 mill dot

Mounts- sports match

Mod - Scirroco

Sling- Camo

Gun slip - soft

500 rounds of Hornady V Max Blue tipped rounds

2x 30 round cases for keeping the rounds dry and rattle free whilst out Hunting

Thats an excellent buy, Les, where are the ammo cases from?

Shotgunspud if i was you i would take the rifle Lez if offing you. The rifle with all that he is offering you is good but sorry Lez if I had bought the 20" barrel I would fit an over the barrel sound mod to it.

I have the .17HMR CZ in a 16" barrel and a .22 LR CZ 16" barrel and both work fine with the correct ammo, I have always found it does depend on what ammo you use. I have found Winchester in my HMR works best and Eley or Winchesters Subs work best in the LR.

Good Luck with what ever you do SHOTGUNSPUD but a .17HMR from Lez i think is a good deal with all he is adding in with it. :good:

Shotgunspud if i was you i would take the rifle Lez if offing you. The rifle with all that he is offering you is good but sorry Lez if I had bought the 20" barrel I would fit an over the barrel sound mod to it.

I have the .17HMR CZ in a 16" barrel and a .22 LR CZ 16" barrel and both work fine with the correct ammo, I have always found it does depend on what ammo you use. I have found Winchester in my HMR works best and Eley or Winchesters Subs work best in the LR.

Good Luck with what ever you do SHOTGUNSPUD but a .17HMR from Lez i think is a good deal with all he is adding in with it. :good:

I did - I originally had a DM80 which Ive decided to keep- this HMR shoot superbly with Hornady V max Balistic tipped hence me offering 500 rounds along with all the other kit

no rush to sell but my .222 is getting used on a daily basis my HMR sits in the cabinet

Im asking £550 for the complete kit and Im willing to rfd to the buyer @ my expense

Edited by Lez325

I did - I originally had a DM80 which Ive decided to keep- this HMR shoot superbly with Hornady V max Balistic tipped hence me offering 500 rounds along with all the other kit

no rush to sell but my .222 is getting used on a daily basis my HMR sits in the cabinet

Im asking £550 for the complete kit and Im willing to rfd to the buyer @ my expense

Lez can we talk send me your number PM mate and i will call you a bit later.. all sounds good to me mate. :good: