cz 452 LR .22 plastic magazines

peek-at

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be ordering these as soon as payments clear (for those sending cheques....)

DOGFOX

MOOR MAN

WILDGOOSE1UK

CAN YOU CHECK YOUR MESSAGES AND REPLY

CHEERS FELLAS

STILL ROOM FOR A FEW MORE TO COME ON BOARD, BUT THE TRAIN IS ABOUT TO LEAVE SO GET A MOVE ON !

I will be ordering these as soon as payments clear (for those sending cheques....)

DOGFOX

MOOR MAN

WILDGOOSE1UK

CAN YOU CHECK YOUR MESSAGES AND REPLY

CHEERS FELLAS

STILL ROOM FOR A FEW MORE TO COME ON BOARD, BUT THE TRAIN IS ABOUT TO LEAVE SO GET A MOVE ON !

I am also sending a cheque mate :angry:

Fellas,

I have received the last cheque that I was expecting so I will go into the bank this afternoon to pay them in.

As soon as they clear I will submit the order, and let you know when I receive them.

I have one straggler that I need to chase up.....

WILDGOOSE1UK......... can you read your messages and get back to me

cheers

shaun

:oops:

Fellas,

I have received the last payment and I am told that the cheques should be all cleared by Monday next week so all being well, I will submit the order Monday/Tuesday

I will put another post on here when I receive them.

If anyone else would like to order some mags there is still time but you will have to pay by Paypal.

cheers

:rolleyes:

Fellas,

I have just confirmed with my bank that the payments made by cheque have now cleared so as promised I will be submitting our order today.

First time I have ordered from the CZ site so I hope it all goes smoothly. If not I will get in touch with HENDERSONS who married a girl who could speak czech just for this kind of situation. ( thats thinking ahead !!! )

cheers

shaun

<_<

i have had an email back from cz confirming the order.

I have not seen the funds leaving my credit card as yet but the web site states that dispatch is after 24hrs (ie today)

delivery is by Fed-Ex courier.

Watch this space

cheers

shaun

The CZ website sells cz 452 .22 LR plastic magazines but the shipping costs are mad if you are wanting just one item...

how many folk would be interested in clubbing together and doing a bulk order?

I reckon that depending on numbers they would work out at about a tenner each (plus uk postage to buyer)

post replies on here with how many units you want and I will assess whether it is a worthwile exercise

I have a five shot mag you can have for £5 if you wount it.

Cheers shootingcharley. :oops:

Update,

I emailed cz today to ask when they will be dispatching the order and i have just had a reply that they will have stock in 10 days............ so it would appear they do not have enough in to fill the order.

I will keep on top of it and let you know if there are any developments.

When I get them I will send them all First class to minimise any further delay.

Bit of a ball-acher but i thought i had better let folk know.

cheers

shaun

:blush:

The CZ website sells cz 452 .22 LR plastic magazines but the shipping costs are mad if you are wanting just one item...

how many folk would be interested in clubbing together and doing a bulk order?

I reckon that depending on numbers they would work out at about a tenner each (plus uk postage to buyer)

post replies on here with how many units you want and I will assess whether it is a worthwile exercise

I am late on this one, but if you have any left over, I would be pleased to have 1-3. If not, the ordering details would be appreciated and it would be useful to know how the costs worked out.

Latest Update........

just had an email from CZ stating that the order will be sent out today by Fed-Ex and will take up to 5 days to arrive

I am assuming that means business days. :cry1:

As soon as they get here I will forward them on.

cheers

shaun

:mad: