back in dock

jimdfish

Fir those of you out there who do not remember a tale I told a couple of years back I will tell give you a refresher. Two years ago the fish was on his local lake spotting carp in the way prescribed by all of the angling greats, your wilson your james and your yates ( up a tree). Unfortunately the fish ended up exiting the tree in a way rarely seen or written about in the numerous angling journals that abound. several months later after reconstuctive surgery to almost every limb on his body the fish, apart from the ability to sleep or walk without looking like a charity canvasser was feeling something like his old athletic self. Imagine his dismay then when a brown letter from the local hospital arrived this week informing him that after the last check up it has been decided that the metalwork that holds him together has to be removed. Aha, I hear you say, this must be a good thing and normally the fish would agree. Unfortunately in this case it means that he has to have his leg broken again and a nother dirty great twelve inch scar on his hip. Now the fish enjoys being plastered more than most but from next monday he will be on a six week plastering that quite frankly he could do without.

So please fellow shooters and anglers alike, no matter how great the temptation is to have a look at those whily fish or sat upa tree for rabbits, make sure you have a fat mate below at all times in order to break youre fall should you take a tumble.

If only I had i would probably be minus one tubby compadre but I would have a lot less dicomfort.

Jim(on crutches again)Dfish