the boys bag 100+

cocker3

went out this morning no wind sun shine all looked doomed to fail .arrived at the permistion to find thousands yes thousands of birds in the trees we got out the cars -6 :blink: my son jamie and pal gary went to strips of woods next to the fields . went to decoy another field .i set up in a strip of trees with a rape field front and back of me .waited what must have been 30sec first bird came in on rails (as planned :hmm:)lifted the gun click (not a bang *********************k broken pin in first barrel (quick trip to the keepers house for spare gun called verminator69 (needed a sholder to cry on :lol: allan there are fricken thousands of birds here was how the call went !ill be there asap was the reply. back to the decoys thee were birds every where a shot like a diddy for the first hour (a blame the gun :good: )verminator69 arrived and we split up to keep them on the move by this time jamie and gary were well intothe swing of things (a was still shootin like a diddy :yes:)2pm and the birds started to slow by 3.30 we decided to pack up we met for a wee photo shoot after but verminator have to have the last bird which was a crackin shot (**** )added some photos verminator is the (larger one am the ugly one with the jumper jamie is the one build like the gable end o a five and garys the one dressed like rambo wee shot 120 pigeons 1 hare and a ****** gun

post-15459-1266774283.jpgpost-15459-1266774473.jpgpost-15459-1266774312.jpg

Yes boys it was a good day considering the weather was p*** ;) but we had a few laughs and it certainly beats sitting in the house, but it was cold on the feet. :/

cocker3 did you keep all the head shot one that i shot for the magnet for during the week forecast is looking promising bit of wind and some snow showers :good:

Yes boys it was a good day considering the weather was p*** :/ but we had a few laughs and it certainly beats sitting in the house, but it was cold on the feet. :good:

cocker3 did you keep all the head shot one that i shot for the magnet for during the week forecast is looking promising bit of wind and some snow showers

:good::yes: yeh but they have no wings or tail feathers (shot up the a**) ;)

Edited by cocker3