Gun control

DSPUK

it is just a matter of time

before what?

shotguns in Britain are about as restricted as they can be without millions in government funding. Rifles are restricted to a handful of lawful activities.

You can no longer possess Handguns, or semi automatic rifles (.22 exempt of course)

Here in NI its a little different. They want to restrict handgun ownership further than current legislation allows, but it's not possible (for reasons that I won't go into)

Interesting what they said about British gov donations, surely this should be visible somewhere. At the moment we don't have money to give away and espesially not to this waste of time/restriction of freedom. Is this something BASC etc should highlight to the general masses?

Dan

I am appalled to see the likes of Unicef and oxfam associated with these fanatics.

Thats them off my list of charities to support.

These activists are well paid for their campaigns and are profesionals who move from cause to cause.

I saw it in South Africa in the '90 when all the recently unemployed anti - apartheid activists took up the with the anti-gun lobby. I lost 14 firearms to them there, and looks like I'm going to live through it again.

On a more positive note, the Australians did a buy back scheme, so the lorry loads of guns you see were paid for by the Austrailian tax payer. Many of the guys used the money to purchase new firearms, as the fixed amount was above the value of a lot of the firearms.