defender 90

cocker3

hi this is my 1994 defender it has a dico box 2"lift pump has been advanced full body armour underneath

it no mint (as you can see ) :D:beer: but it is the best 4+4 i have owned i have never got it stuck and i have tryed (but maybe not hard enough) :yp:

iam thinking of selling it and getting a crew cab as i need the seats :D

like all defenders your under them more than your in them :beer:

(never more than 20 mins from your next break down ) :friends::lol:

its done 138357miles

post-15459-1267360348.jpg

post-15459-1267360356.jpg

post-15459-1267360366.jpg

oh and its sumtimes green

Always good to see sympathetic modifications too. Some people make them look ridiculous :lol:

Love those winch bumpers too :angry:

And old enough to have the proper rear lights and not the Nato ones they seem to put on these days, and the ribs on the top of the roof which make it look better, though it has got the funny wing indicators :yes: :yes: They put the roof strengtheners inside now for some reason - makes the roof look too bland.

Nice one you got there :good:

looks alrite that does...needs a clean tho :yes:

ive got a td5 myself, you cant beat em can ya.

goin back to your first post "like all defenders your under them more than your in them"

i think im one of the lucky ones, in 12months the only thing that went were the viscous fan and a track rod end.. :good:

Looks a well used Landy how much are you looking for?:yes:
how much you offering :good: :lol:not sure how much just pondering the thought of getting rid of it ( it would break ma heart)i boughtit for £3000 and have resprayed it and much more dont realy know how much it worth ?

looks alrite that does...needs a clean tho :oops:

ive got a td5 myself, you cant beat em can ya.

goin back to your first post "like all defenders your under them more than your in them"

i think im one of the lucky ones, in 12months the only thing that went were the viscous fan and a track rod end.. :good:

i had a td5 b4 this but with 6 dogs it wasnt realy practical but a great motor i fitted 2 rear air bags ,fuel pump starter motor,but still loved it :yes::good: