FAO mimic

roblade

thought you were so special you deserved your own post LOL

so the facts as i can see them:

1. you want a rifle that you can increase in power if you want to.

2. you want to be abel to shoot in your hall way.

3. you want a rifle with a long barrel

4. you want a high power multi shot pistol

5. you think logun pinched the idea from brocock for the dominators/gladiators.

6.you have no idea about the charging options out there (pump bottle or electric pump)

7. you want to use high power rated pellets

8. the maximum range your shooting out to is 35 yards (regardless of power)

9. you have broguth no constructive posts to this forum (but you have made me laugh LOL)

10. do you have any idea at all what a laser range finder is? (ok so not really a fact)

if you were to turn up at the range i run in dover there is no way you would be given membership if you asked the questions you ask on here.

I have had a look through your posts on here and can honestly say you havnt heard a single word anyone has said to you regardless of what it was about, you started by saying "whats the max power of this?" and you just went downhill from there. most others on here have started by a little intorduction and sat back and watched for a while learning as much as they can, as for the coments made by others about filling in your profilewe kida guessed you might be in the UK and now living down in brighton i guess that explains why you didnt want to say where you were from LOL I know its not one of the rules to have a profiel filled in but it is classed as a netequet, bet you feel right at home with your reps LOL

ROB :)

do you have any idea about what the sport of airgunning is all about?

Lol yeh roleblade runs the Junior scout "Potato gun" club

I will just correct the Errors you have made

1. you want a rifle that you can increase in power if you want to. (for hunting)

2. you want to be abel to shoot (another much Weaker Co2 gun) in your hall way.

3. you want a rifle with a long barrel (for Hunting at Fac power)

4. you want a high power multi shot pistol (for legal power taget shooting at a club)

5. you think logun pinched the idea from brocock for the dominators/gladiators.

6. you know what charging options are out there (pump bottle or electric pump) but not wich models are best.

7. you want to use high power rated pellets for hunting at FAC power

8. the maximum range your shooting out to would be 35 yards at MAX power on a fac hunting rifle.

9. you have broguth no constructive posts to this forum (but you have made me laugh LOL)

10. You know exactly what a military range finder is and also know how to setup range indication with a scope and laser.

Edited by mimic

Lol yeh roleblade runs the Junior scout "Potato gun" club

what more can i say i think you said it all yourself.

seriouse points were rasied about your abilty to understand how others view you yet for soem reason you dont want to say anythng.

If i were doing this to be vindictive i would certainly be using stronger words than muppet.

have a think about what you say and what you do then come back in a few years when your all grown up :)

ROB

See above corrections ^^(the errors that you made)^^ next time you decide to try and make someone look bad Atleast get your facts correct...

Im sure most people can see your game and have probably had to deal with it too

Edited by mimic