travel agent

sapper063

her indoors wants a break in april exact dates 17th to 24th april im sick of searching she wants to go to spain on half board basis min 3 star. come on guys see what you can find me please, and its got to be cheap, thanks , id rather go shooting,but she says no chance i know who the boss is in our house and it aint me

Go into Hyde Baker Travel, They are the only decent travel agents in your area, the others are all holiday shops.Sometimes just by looking in a differant direction you can find a little paradise. Spain, I reccommend going into the Picos de Europa or the Pyrenese and staying in a few of the Paradors. These are old monastries or castles or just usually old buildings in stunning locations, they are not expensive. Seek and you shall find. from Auntie. :mad:

Euro is strong at the moment and with UK based firms that will hold prices up I have in the past booked flights myself and then a hotel and the saving covers a nice taxi transfer done it in portugal and egypt! just find an area or hotel you like then search for flights and hotel i often use tripadvisor, dialaflight and ebookers once you know the flight costs you can manage the rest easily (worth emailing hotels direct for room deals and offers too.

Have some spirit and go to San Sebastian or Madrid with nothing but a hotel room. My god, a warm, blooded man who couldn't have fun for a few days eating tapas, drinking red wine and looking at the odd beautiful Spanish woman walking down the street... needs help. It could be worse. What if your wife wanted to go to Antarctica?

If she wants warmth and beaches, my suggestion is out. Too early. Then take the advice of the others.

One of the finest hunting stores in Europe, Diana, is in Madrid. And the Spanish gun making center is only an hour and a half from me here, and 45 minutes from San Sebastian. Guggenheim museum in Bilbao, endless other cultural sites as well, great food and wine everywhere.

Go for it.... and grumbling your way through it won't make it better.

Pete

nice one but toh wont have itand im still trying to get a cheap holiday last year i paid £300 7 days half board in a 3 star for 2 which was better than some 4 starhotel ive stayed in but the prices have rocketed, tried all above no cheapies,

I just booked 3 nights B&B in malta and PP is almost £300 in a 3*