Last day

lurcherboy

best of luck lb ,i worked for myself for a couple of years ,anything upto 16hrs a day 7 days per week,the money was fantastic but i was a wreck,i'm now a wage slave with very little responsibility/no chance of promotion but it's one of the best paid and laid back jobs i've ever had and i'm lovin it  :D

Mel, I have finished the mortgage, unit is £175-00 a month and its in the middle of a farm so it will be a long time before the council issue rates demand :lol::lol::lol:

At £ 30-00 an hour, 3 weeks booked up front and only working 4 days a week, I reckon I will just get by :lol:

LB

fair play to ya mate :oops: and when you buy the mansion do we get an invite for afternoon tea :)

Only if you are returning the famous Coventry hospitality that I experienced at the weekend :oops:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Topgunners, nowhere was there any dosh mentioned at the wake :<  :/

LB

yo

i was being generous on paul's day.

I thought you were a pauper but at £30 an hour (rich biatch) you can afford our rates.

You just pay for the diesel and brekkie.

:lol::D:):D:/:/

alan went out with terry last night and they shot 4 x foxes and numerous rabbits.

Edited by Topgunners

...as we need the CAMILLION SUIT to hunt the Spottiest pigs that you ever did see.... :oops::lol:

Should be out in the very same this weekend, will try to get some pics, mind you with camera on self timer doubt you will see anything apart from my boots

GDBTMFHO :lol::lol::lol:

pavman

LB

Best of luck Mate..... ;)

If your as straight and witty as your replies and as hardworking as you say you are then you won't go far wrong :lol: Forget Pigeon Shooting as you'll always be at work :lol: ..............The wife will start shopping at Next and and not the usual Primart and want the Central heating on all the time.............Yer kids will want all that designer gear ...........before you know it :):lol::P:lol:

Get a good Accountant ;)

As for bad payers ............Always leave a spark/heater plug out as security ;):P

Cheers Ive

LB

Best of luck Mate..... :)

If your as straight and witty as your replies and as hardworking as you say you are then you won't go far wrong  :lol: Forget Pigeon Shooting as you'll always be at work :lol: ..............The wife will start shopping at Next and and not the usual Primart and want the Central heating on all the time.............Yer kids will want all that designer gear ...........before you know it  :)  :lol:  :P  :lol:

Get a good Accountant :)

As for bad payers ............Always leave a spark/heater plug out as security :)  :P

Cheers Ive

Had my first dirtcart today Ive. I fitted a cambelt to a Citroen that has in its past had a hard o/s frontal. A multi-plug fitted in the o/s wing was held together by tape and it became disconnected :P As I moved the ECU.

Result is a car that has 'immobilised' the engine.

Oh well, the rottie will have to wait another week before she can hit next ;););)

Good news is the customer is apologising for causing me grief :)

LB