to many

adrox

A friend is a butcher. but dont get paid tho tight ***.

The general going rate is £1 each...yes.... we all know there are exceptions up and down...and I have a guy that pays me £3 each, paunched only, nothing more!

Anyway, may I suggest you come to an arrangement with your "Butcher friend" or don't bother giving them to him..

The general going rate is £1 each...yes.... we all know there are exceptions up and down...and I have a guy that pays me £3 each, paunched only, nothing more!

Anyway, may I suggest you come to an arrangement with your "Butcher friend" or don't bother giving them to him..

Dead right Dekers, or find a butcher that wil pay for them, Rabbit is becoming very popular again around my area.

And I'm not sure why you'd have more with the Shotgun? Also, headshot bunnies are the nivana of wild rabbits to butchers.

Dead right Dekers, or find a butcher that wil pay for them, Rabbit is becoming very popular again around my area.

And I'm not sure why you'd have more with the Shotgun? Also, headshot bunnies are the nivana of wild rabbits to butchers.

Coz the daystate can be a long and clumsy with a silencer. cost to much to start banging it around on a jeep.

well i only occasionally put post's up but i thought i should say something

if u buy a gun and it coast a lot, and because of this you are going to be worried about the odd dent n scratch then don't buy expensive guns , just seems silly to spend say 800 quid on a gun and then be afraid to use :good: maybe its just that im weird :good:

if u buy a gun and it coast a lot, and because of this you are going to be worried about the odd dent n scratch then don't buy expensive guns , just seems silly to spend say 800 quid on a gun and then be afraid to use :good: maybe its just that im weird :good:

more worried about knocking the sight out i think wot good would that be

Headshots are the nivana true-they gotta sit still first! we all know how jumpy rabbits can be in some situations under lamp light if they keep running,hopping or just plain poofing about you cant take an accurate shot-hence the use for a shotgun! ya see. i personally dont like shooting rabbits with the shotgun myself because i think its a bit to easy,dont taste as good (leady) and its to loud at night unless youve got a hushpower! :good:

Headshots are the nivana true-they gotta sit still first! we all know how jumpy rabbits can be in some situations under lamp light if they keep running,hopping or just plain poofing about you cant take an accurate shot-hence the use for a shotgun! ya see. i personally dont like shooting rabbits with the shotgun myself because i think its a bit to easy,dont taste as good (leady) and its to loud at night unless youve got a hushpower! :hmm:

:good:

bought myself a semi last week for just this purpose,

if u buy a gun and it coast a lot, and because of this you are going to be worried about the odd dent n scratch then don't buy expensive guns , just seems silly to spend say 800 quid on a gun and then be afraid to use :good: maybe its just that im weird :lol:

yes you are weird.. :hmm::lol:

kidding.. :lol: :lol: ..i too cannot understand hunters who molycoddle their hunting gun.wrap it up in a blanket when the nasty weather gets cold.

many a rabbit must be missed because the ground is a bit dirty looking or that nasty post may move and hit my gun or that leaf may fall and scratch my gun.

a gun is for hunting(not included target shooters),not just for polishing and admiring. :lol: :lol:

al

thought so :hmm:

i have to admit thou the first time i took my gun out i was really rather careful with it and manged to do damage it more (scratches and the like ) in that day than in the last 8 months :lol: and i do go out at least once a week

and tbh it's a hard jolt that knocks a scope out not a little bump here and there, god id be re zeroing my gun every 5 minets when jumping over fences and the like if that was the case :good:

• 2 weeks later...