FAC shotgun?

Mr Majyk

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MC

Somehow I dont think your taking our style of shooting seriously enough :lol::lol::lol::rolleyes:

:D

N

Now come on Neil,

How seriously CAN you take a group of grown men, dressed in pyjamas running around shouting at the top of their voices and shooting steel plates?

:lol: :o :o :) :) :( :):lol:

Man that rocks, I can't believe you got to shoot an eagle :lol: .

Do you have any eagle recipes?

I've always fancied it, heard it tastes like beaver, and i love eating that :lol:

Nearest i've got is Osprey, but that was a bit..................'fishy'

Now come on Neil,

How seriously CAN you take a group of grown men, dressed in pyjamas running around shouting at the top of their voices and shooting steel plates?

:lol: :lol: :rolleyes::lol: :o :o :) :)

MC

It's called fun, :( :):lol::D although there is no shouting, due to range safety rules, so not sure where you got that one from, IPSC shooting is the fastest growing shooting sport in the world, mostly done with pistols which unfortunately we dont have anymore, but its also done with rifles & shotguns.

IPSC now has around 80 regions (countries) affiliated, http://www.ipsc.org/ It sets the rules & helps to organise International matches.

I have been lucky enough to represent the UK at some of those events.

Safety is paramount & is taken very seriously but after that having fun is the main aim. :lol:

Our own IPSC affiliated association the UKPSA, is gaining many new members who have got bored with clays or have an FAC shotgun for vermin/pest control & find a second use for the gun at our events, that is why I hang around here, I have had quite a few PM's from interested people who have read PSG posts on this forum & gone on to shoot the sport so its worth the effort. :P

It seems to appeal to the younger generations, which is certainly the case abroad, they are the future of shooting & offer the best chance for the UK teams to compete at the higher levels of the sport into the future, as us older & fatter guys slow down. :lol:

Kent... the desert eagle belonged to a German girl who was at the match, one of our guys already knew her & he requested she bring it for us to have a go with, that is another bonus to shooting IPSC, you get to make plenty of International friends which comes in very handy when you want to borrow equipment & guns when shooting abroad.

N

Edited by neil smith

A desert eagle in practical pistol is about as much use as titties on a bull.

Very true Harv & I dont know of anyone that uses one, it was simply brought along for a bit of fun (there's that word again :lol: ) it certainly caused some smiles with its huge muzzle flash. :lol:

The 9mm Sphinx & the CZ SP01 we also had on the day would be a better choice :lol:

N

Very true Harv & I dont know of anyone that uses one, it was simply brought along for a bit of fun (there's that word again :P ) it certainly caused some smiles with its huge muzzle flash. :D

N

:hmm::lol: Some people do seem to have forgotten about that part :yes: Like you're some kind of lunatic for enjoying your hobby/sport just because it involves a gun :o :lol:

Mark

Edited by Breastman