Mother-in-law visit

Casper

I reckon any more than 3 days is taking liberties.

I suggest you 'suddenly' find lots of things to do during the day and evening so you don't have to spend much time in her company.

Mine only live down the road now which is good because (a) I get on with them and (:good: they don't come to stay for extended periods and go home at the end of their visit. which is good for everyone.

I'm getting married in the summer, but the future one is well trained. She pops over, picks up the dirty washing then brings it back a couple of days later, all clean and ironed. And on Friday, she brings steaks! :good:

I do hope this isn't some cunning plan and it will all change after the wedding :good:

Maybe I should explain to the future Mr. Tank that I'm not marrying her for the laundry service.

I'm getting married in the summer, but the future one is well trained. She pops over, picks up the dirty washing then brings it back a couple of days later, all clean and ironed. And on Friday, she brings steaks! :good:

I do hope this isn't some cunning plan and it will all change after the wedding :lol:

Maybe I should explain to the future Mr. Tank that I'm not marrying her for the laundry service.

These are indeed liberal times...

:good:

LS

Its always best to draw up some sort of legal document, stipulating length of visit times and what other duties you expect from them over a given period....that way you always have something to fall back on, when they start to take the other half side in an argument etc

Just have a chat with her about it tonight, im sure everything will be fine

:good::good::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Its always best to draw up some sort of legal document, stipulating length of visit times and what other duties you expect from them over a given period....that way you always have something to fall back on, when they start to take the other half side in an argument etc

Just have a chat with her about it tonight, im sure everything will be fine

:good::good::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes might do that..............might also be a cold night sleeping in the shed!

Your all moaning but you have it made, mine poxy lives with us, the senile old battle axe, shes alway in the way doddering about, shuffling just in front of you so you cant get past, the cupboards are full of replicated goods because she cant remember she already bought ten of them the day before, the TV is permanently welded to every bloody soap thats going, quiz programs, house programs, and gardening programs. and if I mention it she declares she doesnt watch it much, she is prescribed millions of pills for every complication known to man and woman but always forgets to take them and then says she ill, I find the tablets all over the place where she put them down and forgets them :lol: bowlocks

Alan

She does have her good points :D