next doors yaping dog

pegleg31

Whether the Dog lives inside or out is down to the individual who owns the dog ,

I have had dogs for many years , predominantly gun dogs , and from a personal point of view I would prefer them to be with me in the house , I find it easier to keep an eye on them and maintain their wellbeing , the present dog spends all his time with either myself or the wife . As long as the dog is healthy and happy does it matter ? It sounds like the staffi in question is simply being neglected through lack of attention .

it should not matter your right , this guy is threatening the poor dogs well-being because of his short temper

he should leave off the cider if thats what it makes him do

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it should not matter your right , this guy is threatening the poor dogs well-being because of his short temper

he should leave off the cider if thats what it makes him do

i really can't make my mind up if your in here for the wind up or you really are gunning for an argument but if you re-read my post's where have i said it was the dog's fault or i was threatening the dog's well-being?

maybe the cider is blurring your eye's?

Edited by pegleg31

i really can't make my mind up if your in here for the wind up or you really are gunning for an argument but if you re-read my post's where have i said it was the dog's fault or i was threatening the dog's well-being?

maybe the cider is blurring your eye's?

i dont drink but why are you so nasty to your neighbours and that poor dog , come on and give it a break instead of whinging and being nasty

get a tape recorder. tape the dog barking. when the dog finally stop barking at 12 midnight.

put your ear defenders on and crank up the volume of your new k9 friend untill the early hours.

just leave the poor dog alone it is not the dogs fault he obviousley has nothing better to do then sit and listen and nit pick and critise others, why keep siding with him

In peglegs defence ,

he is allowed to make an official complaint if the noise continues after 9pm and before 7.30 am ,( as are we all )at the end of the day we are allowed a bit of peace and quiet ! as for him paying a visit next door for a barney I very much doubt he will put his licence in jeopardy over a barking dog .

However we are not the ones having to put up with the noise levels he has to experience .We should offer advise that is practical to resolve the issue !

The most important thing here is the welfare of the animal which must be sorted out straight away .

I love dogs but a none stop yapping dog is a pain in the ****.

I'd try the nicely nicely approach first. If it's barking when they're out they may not even realise. Try offering a couple of suggestions - if they take no notice and the problem continues your next step will have to be the council. The latter step will cause more friction but if they're not prepared to reason with you have few alternatives.

Good luck.

I love dogs but a none stop yapping dog is a pain in the ****.

I'd try the nicely nicely approach first. If it's barking when they're out they may not even realise. Try offering a couple of suggestions - if they take no notice and the problem continues your next step will have to be the council. The latter step will cause more friction but if they're not prepared to reason with you have few alternatives.

Good luck.

sounds good to me :good:

In peglegs defence ,

he is allowed to make an official complaint if the noise continues after 9pm and before 7.30 am ,( as are we all )at the end of the day we are allowed a bit of peace and quiet ! as for him paying a visit next door for a barney I very much doubt he will put his licence in jeopardy over a barking dog .

However we are not the ones having to put up with the noise levels he has to experience .We should offer advise that is practical to resolve the issue !

The most important thing here is the welfare of the animal which must be sorted out straight away .

he should have a polite word by phone or letter and keep the well being of the poor dog in mind , but not keep wanting to take it out on the dog

**** Who said it was for the dog?

WGD

View Member Profile

Add as Friend

Send Message

Find Member's Topics

Find Member's Posts Today, 08:48 PM Post #8

Ace Pigeon Shooter

Group: Members

Member No.: 10075

pity there's not a .22LR on your signature

So what was the 22lr for the owner ?

So what was the 22lr for the owner ?

I bet that isnt listed on his quarry list lol but realy some of you are allowd guns!!!!! not you mag man there is a member on here poseing a a female down loads these types of comments prints them off and hands them to the firearms people your ip addresses are easly saught this is an open forum fellas

he should have a polite word by phone or letter and keep the well being of the poor dog in mind , but not keep wanting to take it out on the dog

old age must be getting to you mate :lol:

never have i said i want to take it out on the dog or anyone else in that matter.i did however state i have a short fuse :good:

this is the second time i've reminded you that i have no problem with the dog if you bother to re-read my post's,anyway thbe dog has shut up for a while so i'm going to relax a little

I bet that isnt listed on his quarry list lol but realy some of you are allowd guns!!!!! not you mag man there is a member on here poseing a a female down loads these types of comments prints them off and hands them to the firearms people your ip addresses are easly saught this is an open forum fellas

thats why i always advocate the voice of reason , send a letter or a chat by phone and then no one can claim any wrong doing and certainly dont take it out on the poor dog

Sorry pegleg, didn't mean my initial tongue in cheek comment to thwart your thread.

If you cannot humanely quiten the dog from you premises, possibly with an ultrasonic anti-bark device or something like it and you can't approach the owners for whatever reason then Env Health are your only option. Document dates and times of disturbance and record if possible to strengthen your case.