Who still buys Easter eggs?

starlight32

Who still buys the kids an Easter egg?

I have to say I feel it is becoming a thing of the past, as seems to have been replaced by Xbox or Wii games?

I went out out and bought a few today and was surprised how cheap they are.

Bought ten and got change out of a tenner......

And before someone asks they were'nt 10 creme eggs either. Mixed assortment of all the front line favorites.

Who still buys the kids an Easter egg?

I have to say I feel it is becoming a thing of the past, as seems to have been replaced by Xbox or Wii games?

I went out out and bought a few today and was surprised how cheap they are.

Bought ten and got change out of a tenner......

And before someone asks they were'nt 10 creme eggs either. Mixed assortment of all the front line favorites.

WHERE?! :hmm:

spent £25 on 6 eggs today, 3 small ones, 2 medium ones and a large one (for her), rip off for a few bits of chocolate but... :lol:

WHERE?! :hmm:

spent £25 on 6 eggs today, 3 small ones, 2 medium ones and a large one (for her), rip off for a few bits of chocolate but... :lol:

They are dearer in Ireland simply because all chocolate has to be imported. Chocolate production is prohited by EU law in your neck of the woods. Not many know that but you learn something new everyday as they say.

There is a Cadbury's factory in Cork, but it is just another front for Guiness production so I am told.

They are dearer in Ireland simply because all chocolate has to be imported. Chocolate production is prohited by EU law in your neck of the woods. Not many know that but you learn something new everyday as they say.

There is a Cadbury's factory in Cork, but it is just another front for Guiness production so I am told.

:hmm: whys that then? thought there was anestle factory somewhere in the north here :lol:

anyway i think next year instead of easter eggs ill be giving easter bunny's to everyone, courtesy of mr ruger and mr marlin... :no: :blink: :hmm:

:hmm: whys that then? thought there was anestle factory somewhere in the north here :lol:

anyway i think next year instead of easter eggs ill be giving easter bunny's to everyone, courtesy of mr ruger and mr marlin... :no: :blink: :hmm:

No that factory was actually a whiskey distillery using the milky bar as a front.

Trust me son, You know it makes sense.

Hi

I still buy the adults easter eggs oldest one 81, youngest 15, Ill be honest they are so cheap, probably the only reason, I bought 14 to satisfy the family requirements if they were expensive I wouldnt bother.

Alan

Yes of course, why wouldn't you want chocolate.

Don't have any kids but have 9 nephews and nieces and a wife, also love getting a few myself in fatc just got one from my boss, nice.

I reckon Lindt chocolate rabbits are pretty good as thick chocolate. My local sainsburys were selling them for 95p each so for example a cream egg one has 2 cream eggs (say 40p each) which means you get a whole egg for 15p, I might just buy myself a load, ha ha.