rusty silencer

beezer

Guest pigeonbasher

i!ve had a t4ar for eighteen months, bought 2nd hand i!ve never cleaned it yet

its as clean as a a whistle, rang jackson rifles, " how often should i clean it" he said

how often do you clean the exhoust on your car" nuff said

t8 is a larger capacity silencer, it will be better at silencing, however they weigh alot! the t4 makes the gun slightly front heavy, the t8 makes the ballence very near unusable, not advised for a walk about gun.

Absolute rubbish Nick. Don't guess and give advice fella

I have the T8 on a 223 rem. What a peach of a mod. Weight ? Someone is spealing you bolloxs. Have we become a national of faggots and students with faggot arms?

Weight difference between T4 and T8. We are talking grammes. Still laughing :lol::lol::lol: :o :lol:

Jonno

t8 is a larger capacity silencer, it will be better at silencing, however they weigh alot! the t4 makes the gun slightly front heavy, the t8 makes the ballence very near unusable, not advised for a walk about gun.

Absolute rubbish Nick. Don't guess and give advice fella

I have the T8 on a 223 rem. What a peach of a mod. Weight ? Someone is spealing you bolloxs. Have we become a national of faggots and students with faggot arms?

Weight difference between T4 and T8. We are talking grammes. Still laughing :lol::lol::lol: :o :lol:

Jonno

the t8 is heavier and also longer, as the shroud does not come back as far for the size of the silencer as the t4, and it does give the perception of alot more weight on the front of the gun, i know from experiance, my old man has 2 sako 75's ,same kit on both apart from one wears a t4 and one wears a t8, the one with the t8 is unusable as a walk around gun, if you disagree thats your choice mate, im just giving my view (that dosent make it wrong just becuase you disagree) but i personally would not walk around with a t8 unless i had a bipod or pair of sticks.

also its the ballence that is wrong not the weight of the gun as a whole (so student arms not an issue), if the ballence is wrong it is difficult to use (as you know) dosent make any difference if the gun weighs alot or nothing, its all about where the highest % of the percived weight is.

Edited by dunganick

See what I mean Nick....

You should work for John West Salmon, you are ALWAYS getting bites!!!! :lol:

Anyway, T4s and T8s are rubbish....buy a Wildcat and have done with it :lol:

:lol: :o :lol:

Nice one Hodmedod.one :lol::lol::lol:

All mods for the price are a rip off. They a a poxy cheap can wioth poxy cheap baffles to surpress noise

At £200 plus for a baffled baked bean can the manu fact are taking the p!ss. If it wasn't for the FAC regs every man and his darg would be making sh!tty copies of T4, T8 and wildcats

Best thing to do is buy one copy the design and sell the crsp you bought on to some other mug :D:D:D

Jonno

Edited by jonno 357

If they don't rust (and I think we all know they do) how come a BR Toute dealer advised me not to buy one from him as he didn't not want me coming back to him inside a year with a warranty claim??

'Spray oil inside' is the advise, well if that throws the first shot off if you do it to your barrel I can only assume it does the same with your mod. Too much hassle I am afraid.

Although it's heavier and more expensive, I bought the PES.

It's strippable AND stainless, for my 200+ quid I want it to last a lifetime, at the very least :D:)

Browning 2, I got my barrel threaded and mod supplied in 3 days including shipping to and from the other end of the country.

:lol: I've got a t8, and use it on my .222 & .270, as for weight, no problems at all.

makes all the difference shooting my .270, has tamed it's recoil down so it's now a pussycat to shoot. As long as you spray some wd40 down it now and again it won't rust out on you, unless you are shooting under water?:)

Only annoying thing is when you are stalking through the woods, if any branches touch the silencer it makes that tinging noise, so i am looking to get a bush muffler from bushwear. :D

http://www.bushwear.co.uk/

Browning 2,

Just a query, you mentioned re-proofing?? Correct me if i'm wrong but you only need your rifle re-proofing after having a moderator fitted when you intend to sell the rifle, but not if intend to keep hold of the said rifle.

Has anyone had their .22 or .17 re-proofed after having a silencer fitted??? :lol: