HORSE HOOVES.

steve_b_wales

Do you mean the hoof trimmings,when the farrier has cut off the old hoof to mount the new shoe on..

There must be loads of stable yards local to you,just ask them when the farrier is due to call in

Im sure he wont mid getting rid of the old shoe trimmings

Is there anyone out there who could send me some horse hoof trimmings, after the farrier has finished clipping the horse?

I want them to make a new batch of fox lure, as my old stuff has nearly gone.

I would be happy to pay for the postage.

Thanks.

Steve.

steve mate horses done yesterday , send us your address and will post today as this stuff stinks like ****

steve mate horses done yesterday , send us your address and will post today as this stuff stinks like ****

steve they are posted for you should be with you tommorow , feel sorry for the postal staff as they have been in the sun and even stink though the parcel . lol enjoy :oops:

It's one hell of a smell mate. If you get it on your hands/clothes, its difficult to remove it. :oops:

I contacted steve about how to make it so i contacted my local farrier, all he did was pass a carrier bag over to me and my hands needed washing 5 times bahh!! Thats before i cook them :good::P

Edited by mosa

The dogs eat most of the trimmings from my missus horses, but if you want any more, I will try and rescue them before they get eaten.

PM me your adress and the recipe, and if you need any i will gladly send some, and be interested in making some myself.

All the best,

SSS :oops:

I didn't have much luck with the stuff last year, mainly because there wasn't many foxes about. I have sprayed a bit in my local park, and every dog that was loose, came over to sniff it. I'm hoping that I can get a better success rate this year, mainly because I plan to use a high seat, and bait an area with food, and spray the area as well.