ONE FOR ONE?

Sell your gun and have the appropriate tables filled in on your cert, fill in Form 101 but leave references part blank and don't include photos, send it off with your FAC and wait (sometimes it's worth taking the paperwork in and they might do it there and then)

Wait for your cert to come back with an empty .22 slot on it.

Go buy new gun!

To get the 1-4-1 for free I think you need to put the paper work in within 7 days of the sale of your current rifle :ernyha:

Sell your gun and have the appropriate tables filled in on your cert, fill in Form 101 but leave references part blank and don't include photos, send it off with your FAC and wait (sometimes it's worth taking the paperwork in and they might do it there and then)

Wait for your cert to come back with an empty .22 slot on it.

Go buy new gun!

Both spot on. Its a pain in the **** but thats what you have to do. I waited over 7 days as i forgot and it cost me £26 :lol:

Both spot on. Its a pain in the **** but thats what you have to do. I waited over 7 days as i forgot and it cost me £26 :lol:

The money is a side issue, the terms of your FAC state you have to advise them of changes within 7 days, if you don't you have not complied with the conditions of your FAC, and, on the wrong day in the wrong region you could have lost your FAC altogether. Harsh possibly, but true!

Be grateful the only problem was £26! :ernyha:

1. Yes

2. Fill in FIR 101 again, but no pictures or references required

3. NO

It should be as simple as this, remember how happy you were to get your FAC originally then sort the paper work out as soon as possible and send it in registered post, if the FEO is having a bad day you could loose your license for not complying as Dekers says.