.17hmr mag

12borejimbo

I'm not saying that you are wrong in wanting a larger capacity mag for your HMR but can I ask why, rather than just buying a spare 5 shot mag instaed. I have yet to come across a situation where more than 5 shots are required in quick succession without having time to change mags!

I'm not saying that you are wrong in wanting a larger capacity mag for your HMR but can I ask why, rather than just buying a spare 5 shot mag instaed. I have yet to come across a situation where more than 5 shots are required in quick succession without having time to change mags!

Personal opinion of course, but my view entirely, and in addition, when you throw the rifle over your shoulder on the sling the 5 shot doesn't thump you in the Kidney either!! :good:

• 2 weeks later...
I just received my FAC and am going to be purchasing a marlin 917vs from a forum member and wanted to know where I could get a bigger capacity magazine for the rifle instead of the 5 shot one?

you can only get 5 or 7 round mags for 17 hmr marlins