Hi from a lurking Newbie....

Hi,

This is my first post Just to say Hi…

I have been back into Airguns approx 2 years after many years of not owning one. Things have definitely changed. To think when I was a kid everyone had an air rifle that they would go down the local allotments and take pot-shots at the rats. Those where the days. No Getting permission, No worry about going to jail being in possession of an un unbagged rifle. I remember having it tied to crossbar of my pushbike, No bag as couldn’t afford one. Those days have definitely gone.

I had a lot to learn getting back into air gunning and am still learning something new everyday and a lot of thanks go to all you guys on this forum and the other good forums on the internet. Also joining my local shooting club helped a lot. Very friendly members and also very knowledgeable I just wish I had joined the shooting club before I purchased my guns. I do not regret my choice of guns but….

I now have some permissions to go shooting and I own the following rifles:

BSA R10, Rhino 6x24x50 Scope, Bipod

Webley Longbow SE, AGS 3x9x50 Scope

BSA Hornet Carbine, AGS 3x9x50 Scope

Darren

Hi,

This is my first post Just to say Hi…

I have been back into Airguns approx 2 years after many years of not owning one. Things have definitely changed. To think when I was a kid everyone had an air rifle that they would go down the local allotments and take pot-shots at the rats. Those where the days. No Getting permission, No worry about going to jail being in possession of an un unbagged rifle. I remember having it tied to crossbar of my pushbike, No bag as couldn’t afford one. Those days have definitely gone.

I had a lot to learn getting back into air gunning and am still learning something new everyday and a lot of thanks go to all you guys on this forum and the other good forums on the internet. Also joining my local shooting club helped a lot. Very friendly members and also very knowledgeable I just wish I had joined the shooting club before I purchased my guns. I do not regret my choice of guns but….

I now have some permissions to go shooting and I own the following rifles:

BSA R10, Rhino 6x24x50 Scope, Bipod

Webley Longbow SE, AGS 3x9x50 Scope

BSA Hornet Carbine, AGS 3x9x50 Scope

Darren

hello m8y welcome