FREE, Tow straps

rodp

Hi gents, I have some 14 ton 5 mtr tow straps going free here. They're lifting slings that have failed test but are still in very good condition. The regulations regarding lifting are so strict now that even almost new fail.

These are grubby but not greasy or soiled, just dirt from use etc so nothing to get all over your clothes or back of the motor. They have a soft eye each end and roll up to a quite compact size.

To be honest I don't really want the hassle of posting freebies but there must be some way of distributing them through the PW network.

Let me know by PM or here if there's any interest.

Cheers

Hi gents, I have some 14 ton 5 mtr tow straps going free here. They're lifting slings that have failed test but are still in very good condition. The regulations regarding lifting are so strict now that even almost new fail.

These are grubby but not greasy or soiled, just dirt from use etc so nothing to get all over your clothes or back of the motor. They have a soft eye each end and roll up to a quite compact size.

To be honest I don't really want the hassle of posting freebies but there must be some way of distributing them through the PW network.

Let me know by PM or here if there's any interest.

Cheers

what town re you???

if i can pay for postage i think ill have em as theyd be handy for work let us know what post would be if youre up for it if its collection only no worries cheers tom

They're probably only about 2.5k each so wouldn't be a lot. I think parcels to go would deliver a few for app £6.75. (google them)

You can have a few but some I will keep to distribute to others, it's only fair. They make really good tow straps to keep in the back as they will tow a Defender / Disco out from axle deep clag no problem.

As I said, 14 ton break, 50mm (2") wide and 5mtr (16') long, and of course, THEY FREE.

They're probably only about 2.5k each so wouldn't be a lot. I think parcels to go would deliver a few for app £6.75. (google them)

You can have a few but some I will keep to distribute to others, it's only fair. They make really good tow straps to keep in the back as they will tow a Defender / Disco out from axle deep clag no problem.

As I said, 14 ton break, 50mm (2") wide and 5mtr (16') long, and of course, THEY FREE.

hi mate i wouldnt mind a couple as well plz

needing a good tow rope

i would really appriciate this

kind regards

scot

OK mate, I'll sort out some shipping costs, unless anyone else does it first :)

hi mate i wouldnt mind a couple as well plz

needing a good tow rope

i would really appriciate this

kind regards

scot

Hya Rod,

Thanks for the Straps i picked up from

you yesterday.Just the job :hmm:

Don't forget when you get sorted give me a

shout and we will sort something out.

Listen out.A.R.P.

You're welcome Alan. See you soon mate.