It's behind you!!!

GREENGRASS

The contrast is amazing, you must have one expensive camera!!

Steve

Even the most expensive camera, with the most expensive lens doesn't mean you will get good photos.

It's all in the eye of the man behind the lens, and GG certainly has that eye.

Well done GG. :w00t:

The contrast is amazing, you must have one expensive camera!!

Steve

Hi Steve

Thanks for viewing the picture firstly and the camera used was a Canon 400D about 3 yrs old now.

First time out with this lens Sigma 180 mm F3.5 APO Macro DG. I was getting some shots of flowers when the sparrow came into shot. So he had to have it. LoL.

Bought the lens about 7 months back however never really been into Macro. Quite an enjoyable lens however does hunt at times with the focus but that could be my old eyes.

Regards

GG

Even the most expensive camera, with the most expensive lens doesn't mean you will get good photos.

It's all in the eye of the man behind the lens, and GG certainly has that eye.

Well done GG. :blink:

Thanks for viewing and response.

GG

Hi Steve

Thanks for viewing the picture firstly and the camera used was a Canon 400D about 3 yrs old now.

First time out with this lens Sigma 180 mm F3.5 APO Macro DG. I was getting some shots of flowers when the sparrow came into shot. So he had to have it. LoL.

Bought the lens about 7 months back however never really been into Macro. Quite an enjoyable lens however does hunt at times with the focus but that could be my old eyes.

Regards

GG

How do you rate the Canons? I might be looking for an entry-level DSLR soon, but the choice is bewildering!

How do you rate the Canons? I might be looking for an entry-level DSLR soon, but the choice is bewildering!

There is a very good offer for a Canon 400 on here today, if you are interested in photography it is a good offer with a couple of nice lenses to get you going, I would recomend Canon for their lenses.

Doc

Edited by docholiday