Ok..

^mimic^

I take back everything bad i said about this place, Please may i come back to this wonderfull forum

:*)

wonderful forum?:lol: steady mate i wouldnt go THAT far LOL

long as you behave and willing to listen to what people tell you, no problem at all welcoming you back :lol:

just rember next time sometimes it is better to retreat and regroup LOL

ROB :lol:

glad to see you back :lol:

one thing before any one else says it, how about filling in your profile with as much info as possible? you know what they said about it last time LOL

if you see a post you dont like just put up one maybe two replies and forget about it, go have a coffee and relax for a little while before replying to it again.

if you keep your nose clean over here will have a chat with baz down the club in the new year and see if we can get you back in across on the bbs :lol:

just remember sometimes your right and sometimes your wrong.

though i have to admit i think that thread over on the bbs should have been zapped when you first got banned (at the latest), at least then when you were alowed back in you wouldnt have been tempted to carry on with it.

hope you have learnt through your mistakes and welcome back :lol:

glad to see you back :lol:

one thing before any one else says it, how about filling in your profile with as much info as possible? you know what they said about it last time LOL

if you keep your nose clean over here will have a chat with baz down the club in the new year and see if we can get you back in across on the bbs :lol:

just remember sometimes your right and sometimes your wrong.

though i have to admit i think that thread over on the bbs should have been zapped when you first got banned (at the latest), at least then when you were alowed back in you wouldnt have been tempted to carry on with it.

hope you have learnt through your mistakes and welcome back :lol:

Thanks again rob, I must confess had they removed the thread it would of made my life a lot easyer.

honestly i could not help myself :*)