decoys for rotory

markbivvy

i have bought 2 of these flying pigeons as well i fit them straight on to my rotery arm just put the piont of the cradle in its head area and stick the wing points into the plastic wings and they stay on fine but i always take them in and put real ones on as soon as *** as there is nothing like the real thing as they say :*)

kirky

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...OSI_PR4_PCN_BIX

sorry about the link, has any one used these from this seller.

look ok for 20 bar.

Markbivvy

if you dont win the aution let me know as i have a pair of the same and dont use them.

Mind you at the moment one of my farmers wifes has them as 2 doves in the local play in there village hall. :thumbs: :lol::lol:

Hi

Yes I have a pair, they are from

The Countryman of Derby

31 Queen Street

Derby

Derbyshire DE1 3DS

Tel: (01332) 360357

Fax: (01332) 720959

Seem fine, had some good days, but I'm not an expert.

Give him a bell, he a nice guy to talk to and my pair were next day delivery.

Cheers

Crocket

Edited by crocket

there not worth £20 each, it would be better to get them of ukshootwarehouse.

The ones Rob has put up are £25 each from ukshootwarehouse :lol::):lol:

and the flocked ones are £29 each :lol::lol:

Hawkeye: Flocked in Flight "Foamie" Pigeon are £25 Each or buy a PAIR for £40 saving you a Tenner (thats 20% off).

These are the most popular decoys for Rotors that we sell. Plastic body, with Foam wings and fan tail. Wings are easily removable for storage.

The ones at £29 are a completely plastic decoy, fully flocked but less popular than the "Foamies".

Markbivvy: Before complaining about the price please bear in mind that A: we are the cheapest and B: These kinds of products are time consuming to make and have a very complicated manufacturing process so although you might be thinking "thats quite dear for just some decoys" we are trying to offer you the best products at the lowest prices and at the end of the day make a teeny weeny bit of "profit" ( which isnt a dirty word!!! ) :lol:

The ones Rob has put up are £25 each from ukshootwarehouse

and the flocked ones are £29 each

******* hell.

Mark

The flocked ones are very good. The surfacing coating quality is good. As for price at £29 EACH there are a bit on the elevated side so to speak

I know what the manufactures sell these decoys to the shop for and the profit is very little for the retailer

As for a "very complicated manufacturing process"

Erm who's told you that old chestnut Will ?

Jonno

I may have said this before but so what...I think (some) pigeon shooters are about as tight fisted as one can get. What others sport offers so much for so little and yet still they don't want to pay a decent price for a decent product but they're usually the first to complain when they don't get the birds.

Thank yourselves lucky your not into golf, what with memberships, green fees etc etc now there's a pricey sport. Stop moaning about the costs of pigeon shooting (which ain't that high in any event) and start enjoying your sport.

And here's another thang...how much do some pay for a day on the pheasants? Somewhere between £18-£35 per bird x 9 guns and how many might you then shoot??? 10, 15 maybe 20 max. Yet how many of you complain about only shooting 10, 15, 20 pigeons (at almost no cost or low cost). To my mind being out there's the crack, what you shoot is the icing on the cake. Enjoy it for what it is.

hi Will

not complaining mate, just got a pair of what i wanted at a price i wanted to pay. i only need em for first thing when i start shooting to be replaced by real birds when and if i get them.

we are trying to offer you the best products at the lowest prices and at the end of the day make a teeny weeny bit of "profit" ( which isn't a dirty word!!! )

fair point will and good luck to you , i Will try the ones i have bought and if they dont work i will look at what else is out there,

saving a few bob is not against the law. :lol:

ps. orderd them 10 am wednesday. here this morning before dinner. but i was out shooting so could not take them.

Edited by markbivvy

there not worth £20 each, it would be better to get them of ukshootwarehouse.

The ones Rob has put up are £25 each from ukshootwarehouse :) :thumbs: :thumbs:

and the flocked ones are £29 each :lol:;)

Hawkeye: Flocked in Flight "Foamie" Pigeon are £25 Each or buy a PAIR for £40 saving you a Tenner (thats 20% off).

These are the most popular decoys for Rotors that we sell. Plastic body, with Foam wings and fan tail. Wings are easily removable for storage.

The ones at £29 are a completely plastic decoy, fully flocked but less popular than the "Foamies".

Markbivvy: Before complaining about the price please bear in mind that A: we are the cheapest and B: These kinds of products are time consuming to make and have a very complicated manufacturing process so although you might be thinking "thats quite dear for just some decoys" we are trying to offer you the best products at the lowest prices and at the end of the day make a teeny weeny bit of "profit" ( which isnt a dirty word!!! ) :lol:

Will

Not knocking them mate, i have a pair of flocked ones and they are great on the rotor unless it is very windy then real bird with bit extra weight are better. All my shell are flocked as well. Worth the bit extra money to get flocked.

B) B) B)

Highlander

I am into golf and just got fees for next year £515 up £35 from last year

B) B) :/:):lol: