Fox Control

Hi,

If there's anyone out there, not too far from Holywell, who likes to do 'nice things' :blink: to the 'little darlings' :good: they are welcome to come to my couple of fields. I am sick to death of them taking my chickens. They are actually killing them during the day as they are locked away at night, but I'm sure they do the rounds at other times too. A couple of times last year I came face to face with them during the morning, only about 5m from me, but unfortunately I don't possess a gun or shoot! - if I did I'd be sitting out there all night until I got them!

Karen

Hi,

If there's anyone out there, not too far from Holywell, who likes to do 'nice things' :blink: to the 'little darlings' :good: they are welcome to come to my couple of fields. I am sick to death of them taking my chickens. They are actually killing them during the day as they are locked away at night, but I'm sure they do the rounds at other times too. A couple of times last year I came face to face with them during the morning, only about 5m from me, but unfortunately I don't possess a gun or shoot! - if I did I'd be sitting out there all night until I got them!

Karen

High There

Just wondered where exactly you are , i have an open ticket and keen to help

Cheers Nige

lets hope someone with an open ticket can come and sort out your problem, unless your land has a survey in which case a local lad with the right kit and field craft will soon sort things out

I'm a bit thick! what is an open ticket and what is the 'suyrvey'.

Thanks for all your replies - I didn't realise there were so many Holywells! It is the one in Flintshire.

I'm a bit thick! what is an open ticket and what is the 'suyrvey'.

Thanks for all your replies - I didn't realise there were so many Holywells! It is the one in Flintshire.

open ticket=means they can shoot what caliber of rifle they deem safe to use on the land they intend to shoot on.(no land survey needed for their caliber of rifle,as it is done by the open ticket holder,who has the experience to judge the land for safe shooting etc).

closed ticket=means the land needs to be passed(surveyed or checked out by the local firearms department) and passed for whatever caliber of rifle the local firearms see or think safe to use on that particular land(unless already surveyed or passed,they cannot shoot a firearms on that land).

hope that helped.

al

Hi,

If there's anyone out there, not too far from Holywell, who likes to do 'nice things' :yp: to the 'little darlings' :good: they are welcome to come to my couple of fields. I am sick to death of them taking my chickens. They are actually killing them during the day as they are locked away at night, but I'm sure they do the rounds at other times too. A couple of times last year I came face to face with them during the morning, only about 5m from me, but unfortunately I don't possess a gun or shoot! - if I did I'd be sitting out there all night until I got them!

Karen

pm sent ;)