camo hide net

Got some of this and I find there are two problems with it, one is as the mesh is so fine when its got a breeze on it acts like a sail and two its not that effective in hiding you. Its great to see out off though!

l personally use the stealth ghost type which is great and allows you to add the local flora & fauna to it easily to make you blend in better. Got mine from Fleabay about £20.

Cheers Roly

Used clear view,its light to carry easy to put up does not rip and is see through both ways,not that it puts pigeons off :unsure:

Am using ghost net,bloody weighs a tonne if wet and you can still see through it both ways if you not got a good back stop.

My mate and my brother in law both use one of those ones off e-bay draped over a vechicle,blends in real well against the hedges and is light weight,is the one i would get if buying new :angry:

Used clear view,its light to carry easy to put up does not rip and is see through both ways,not that it puts pigeons off :unsure:

Am using ghost net,bloody weighs a tonne if wet and you can still see through it both ways if you not got a good back stop.

My mate and my brother in law both use one of those ones off e-bay draped over a vechicle,blends in real well against the hedges and is light weight,is the one i would get if buying new :angry:

what one do you mean vamp? the clear view one?

Guest Mr Pieman

I brought a pile of ghost 2 netting from the well known decoying company, based in the UK, but not our sponsor. I know they have had a caning on here recently, but in fairness the stuff was very cheap and arrived next day :)

Not a lot more to ask from customer service really!!