9 Shots for 10 Rabbits with a 17HMR

Just another short video showing 10 bunnies being shot with just 9 shots! (Some of you might have seen a few of these shots before, sorry if that is the case) There is a part in the video where I got 2 young rabbits with the 1 shot, something that even I hadn't realised till it was pointed out to me. I only really put this video up on Youtube to answer an Australian Ponker (TheCoonHunter01) that was making a right pigs ear of shooting at rabbits and leaving most of them as wounded runners on a video titled "Rabbit Carnage 2" - Idiots like that give serious shooters a bad name!

Anyway, I've had my rant about it so that's that! Have a look and feel free to leave comments!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385"> Edited by Frenchieboy

excellent shooting!......................are they fit for eating when shot with the .17?

cheers mick

Yes Mick they most certainly are if you take head shots. (Mind you it's a good job I don't eat the heads or I would go hungry) :welcomeani::good::welcomeani: You will notice that very few of my shots are NOT head shots. It's only if I am not certain of a clean kill because of extreme range of a strong cross wind that I will take an "engine room" shot to be sure of a clean kill.

In my books the wounding of live quarry is not an acceptable option!

Edited by Frenchieboy

just watched rabbit carnage what a pair of total w-----s

My thoughts exactly and they didn't like it one little bit when I told them so! Hopefully we can show them how it should be done properly and humanely! They might well be a terrible problem out there in Aus but that is no reason to treat them like that, it is inexcusable!

Ooooooh............ nice shooting Frencieboy, I can do that too now :P

I should hope so with the set up you have got now. (Lol) :yp: :good:;) Just take your time and get used to it and learn both yours and your guns limitations!

I am nothing special, there are plenty of people out there that are much better than I am! The only thing that seperates me from some of the others is that I have just taken a lot of time learning about my quarry and fieldcraft and making sure that my rifles are perfectly set up for me!