daystate air ranger fac

duckhunter

Fac guns are great i use myx2 on shoots where rimfires are not allowed.

i have a mk-1 rapid.22 at 40fpe usung bis mag pellets this is very accurate with real wacking power

my 2nd fac gun is also a rapid mk-2 .20 at 26fpe nv gun fitted with the N550 Pulsar Digi Nv Scope

again deadly accurate with good impact power.

whats important is not the power but the ACCURACY os shot placement.

atb brian

I have an Air Arms 410 running at 36ft. and I totally agree, the new flat profile of the pellet with a bis mag is amazing. I have to say though I still like getting my BSA ultra out though at 11ft. and sharpening up my fireld work.

I also had my Daystate Mk3 .177 uprated to 17ft. and I have noticed a difference in this too when hitting pigeon. the extra 5 ft. with a normal pellet really make a differnece in bringing them down but downside is the muzzel crack is quite loud so extra silencer comes in handy.

Nothing more satisfying than a clean kill after a particualy long stalk in open country side.

Paul.

hi guys just got my daystate air ranger fac 40ft. been out at the rabbits and well chuffed had a rabbit at 70 yards over the moon until i got another paced out at 102 yards. this gun is some bit of gear thanks daystate.

How far?! You must know your hold overs dude, way way too far for me, I stick to 50 yards with the rapid, any further the tool for the job is a rimfire IMHO.

Edited by kyska

hi guys just got my daystate air ranger fac 40ft. been out at the rabbits and well chuffed had a rabbit at 70 yards over the moon until i got another paced out at 102 yards. this gun is some bit of gear thanks daystate.

How far?! You must know your hold overs dude, way way too far for me, I stick to 50 yards with the rapid, any further the tool for the job is a rimfire IMHO.

Tend to agree, the majority of .22lr owners have a 50 or 60 yard zero and Sub sonic ammo produces approx 100ft lb!!

50 55 shots at 40ft then after it drops but still with good hitting power maybe 20 25 shots but you r safer just topping up your buddy bottle

Hello All, Just ordered the Air Ranger in .22 @ 40 Ft/llbs, reading your thread gave me one of those oh dear moments, so checked the web site and found the fill pressure to be up to 250 Bar and my bottle is a 230 Bar, any one operate at 230 Bar in a 250 Bar rated Rifle and if so what effect if any does this have on your shot count

Sorry for jumping in on your thread duck hunter

Many Thanks John

Hello All, Just ordered the Air Ranger in .22 @ 40 Ft/llbs, reading your thread gave me one of those oh dear moments, so checked the web site and found the fill pressure to be up to 250 Bar and my bottle is a 230 Bar, any one operate at 230 Bar in a 250 Bar rated Rifle and if so what effect if any does this have on your shot count

Sorry for jumping in on your thread duck hunter

Many Thanks John

Can you confirm 250bar, that is VERY high, I haven't checked the web site but is that a suggested filling pressure or a max pressure the cylinder is rated for?? :good:

Can you confirm 250bar, that is VERY high, I haven't checked the web site but is that a suggested filling pressure or a max pressure the cylinder is rated for?? :good:

My reg'd ultra is filled to 250bar, not sure about buddy bottles though...

Most are filled to 200 Bar Maximum -

Will take more - As Bottles / cylinders have higher Test class

But most regulators work on 200 Bar Fills

Most precharge guns give better power curves around 190 bar fill

In FAC need Large Air Tank - for Shot Count

BOB/R