Sitty Tree

proTOM1

Had a nice few hours under my fav sitty tree this evening , Was nice to be able to just setup with net,2 poles gun and a box of carts .

Was straight in to action and there was plenty around to keep me in some sport .

I only shot 12 and picked 8 but i really enjoyed it which is what its all about :yes:

Opened a few crops to see what they had been on and found peas,wheat and barley :oops::oops:

post-12734-1278875913.jpg

post-12734-1278875924.jpg

Had a nice few hours under my fav sitty tree this evening , Was nice to be able to just setup with net,2 poles gun and a box of carts .

Was straight in to action and there was plenty around to keep me in some sport .

I only shot 12 and picked 8 but i really enjoyed it which is what its all about :yes:

Opened a few crops to see what they had been on and found peas,wheat and barley :oops::oops:

As your only just down the road from me tom,i did the same on friday,birds were on standing wheat just over my boundary so stood in the edge of a small spinney under one of the lines into the wheat,and shot 23,i too just turned up found my spot and started shooting,the trees gave some shade apart from the flies which were constanly buzzing round my face it was a pleasant few hours.

Nige

I only shot 12 and picked 8 but i really enjoyed it which is what its all about :hmm:

better than nowt :yes: i;m sure the big bags will start coming soon up your end with the rape being cut.

As your only just down the road from me tom,i did the same on friday,birds were on standing wheat just over my boundary so stood in the edge of a small spinney under one of the lines into the wheat,and shot 23,i too just turned up found my spot and started shooting,the trees gave some shade apart from the flies which were constanly buzzing round my face it was a pleasant few hours.

Nige

Nice 1 mate good going had the same with the flies .Where bouts are you ?

better than nowt :oops: i;m sure the big bags will start coming soon up your end with the rape being cut.

Dont get me wrong i like getting my big bags and will get some soon with a bit of luck but just being out and having a bit of sport without messing with decoys and everything is just as good for me :oops:

Nice 1 mate good going had the same with the flies .Where bouts are you ?

Dont get me wrong i like getting my big bags and will get some soon with a bit of luck but just being out and having a bit of sport without messing with decoys and everything is just as good for me :oops:

here here :oops: