Recommendations pros/cons???

Wrighty112

Howdo I'm looking for a pcp air rifle for target/hunting... Looking for a gun with good reliability, good feel and multiple shot... Ive narrowed it down to 3 guns an your input will be great as there is slight price differences which tue change will be used for scopes etc....

Guns are:

Air arms S410

BSA Ultra

BSA Scorpion T-10

Any of the Theoben Rapid range. Super accurate and big shot capacity.. Only down fall is price, bit steep to some one on a budget. Did give the Airarms a good look over and yes their still very good pcp's. But i just had to get a rapid 12. And i'm over the moon with her performance and accuracy. But what ever you buy, i hope you enjoy it.

ATB

DD

Ultra

....only joking, S410 really

to be fair you won't go far wrong with any of them. If you come across a good deal on an S400 it would be worth considering, £60 would get you a multishot kit for it. Doesn't self index like the S410 but after a couple of goes with it you won't even notice.

When i was buying my first pcp my list included,AA 410.ULTRA MULTI,FX,i bought the 410 in .177 of course and wow it is one serious bit of kit,not the lightest to carry about the fields,but it is deadly accurate with a long range before drop off in the .177,the bolt is a bit stiff but gets better with use and you get the knack,sweet spot between 100-170 bar for consistent shots.

Now the worst bit,the bluing WILL rust if you do not clean it every time its used in damp weather,so keep it oiled,thats all it asks in return not a lot really.

So go on buy a AAS410 .177.

atb,Karl