SX3 First outing

Alanl50

Well I took my new SX3 out yesterday to blood it, I was shooting over Barley stubble just cut, started at 2pm and finished shooting at 6pm and I have to say the SX3 simply rocks, it so light to shoot, pointable, no real kick and considering its a 3, 1,2" magnum was cycling 67mm shells no problem, I useing Gamebore Wild game 6 shot but had a few Lyevale pigeon specials left.

My tally was 78 and picked up 76 so not bad considering it was my first outing and I only missed 2 shots :hmm:

Im am so pleased with my choice, I have spent hours pawing over guns, money wasnt the issue but although they seem ok in the gun shop you never know till you get them out in the field.

MC (Martin) I can finally put the gaffer tape away and jubilee clips back in the garage :hmm:

YES THE GUN WAS EMPTY!

Alan

post-17094-1280034963.jpg

post-17094-1280034954.jpg

post-17094-1280034942.jpg

Edited by Alanl50

I fancied a change, (don't really know why :good: ), a while back and looked at the SX3. I was impressed with it but I was given such a poor px price for the M2 I decided against it, good to see your happy with it :hmm:

I'm using the M2 at the minute and love it, previously had the M1.

Are you not happy with the Benelli

Cheers