Which small antique tractor

V8landy

:good::lol:

Don't worry mate, me too :good:

just had a week of old tractors round my dad's place, he's a bit of a massey harris fanatic, just had a delivery of an old colt, and a pair of 55's which have been articulated aka ernest doe stylee, rum old thing...

The wierd thing is he's got duplicate models of some of these tractors, some have all the whistles and bells while others are pretty basic.

Hi being an ex straw chewing gate post leaner we had all sorts on the farm and had many old'uns in daily use 35's are good but 65's are better if not so sought after there light have sixty something horse power and we used to regularly tow an 8ton silage trailer with are's no trouble apart from when you tipped the trail on the down slope she'd take some stopping. :good:

The ford dexter had a live pto same as the grey furgie also no draft on hydrolics not so good for tillage work the fordson mager was a good tractor if a little combersom and hevy but the do grip when the ground's wet so my short list would be.

Massey 65-65x

Massey 35-35x

fordson magor-super magor

Any of thease would suit your purpose :good:

Edited by A bolt 22.250

Thanks guys for your very quick replys.

to try and cover your coments.

1 a 135 is to modern looking for wat I want.

2 A grey fergy is the style I am looking for, which is like the massey 35, basicaly a seat and thats it.

3 I will be getting 5 acres, so not major, but mainly want it for "tinckering" with.

Will probaly try to get to Pickering show or atleast Driffield, I am sure there will be some tractors there.

A bit of barn snooping I think is required.

Check out mannheim auctions on the net the plant sale up here

normally includes a few old tractors and farm equipment :good:

also scottish motor auctions sometimes get a few.