Few hours on rape stubble

proTOM1

Had a bit of a do on the rape stubble this afternoon ,had 2 clients booked in for 2 days but they got a bit drunk last night and decided not to come today (they had already payed full amount ) so with a hide up i had ago myself from 1pm till just before 6pm .

The birds decoyed ok on and off through the afternoon giving me some nice sport .

Picked up 36 woodies and 1 feral lost 6 birds in some long grass and nettles ,good fun hope for the same tomorrow :blink: :unsure:

post-12734-1280862817.jpg

Had a bit of a do on the rape stubble this afternoon ,had 2 clients booked in for 2 days but they got a bit drunk last night and decided not to come today (they had already payed full amount ) so with a hide up i had ago myself from 1pm till just before 6pm .

The birds decoyed ok on and off through the afternoon giving me some nice sport .

Picked up 36 woodies and 1 feral lost 6 birds in some long grass and nettles ,good fun hope for the same tomorrow :blink: :unsure:

nice shooting mate :angry: