New shoot -lamping vehicle update

Crouch valley

you have been busy mate.

it looks good

Yes mate its tacken some time especially when you have to paint it twice due to paint reaction the people we got the paint from messed up and put the wrong thing in the paint when we gave it the final coat it all bubbled up so we had to sand it back and start again Mal gave it the second coat and it came out much better than my attempt. we fitted the new bf goodrich mud terains saturday and it made the look of her it also lifted her up a fair bit.

Yes mate its tacken some time especially when you have to paint it twice due to paint reaction the people we got the paint from messed up and put the wrong thing in the paint when we gave it the final coat it all bubbled up so we had to sand it back and start again Mal gave it the second coat and it came out much better than my attempt. we fitted the new bf goodrich mud terains saturday and it made the look of her it also lifted her up a fair bit.

Did you need to camoflage it for night time driving lol. The speed michael LOU macher drives it will just be a very fast hedge

Did you need to camoflage it for night time driving lol. The speed michael LOU macher drives it will just be a very fast hedge

I seem to remember it was not lou that through me out of the back of the last lamping vehicle at full speed :good: . i wonder who it was Alex :lol: i would have thought in your 15 years of vast lamping experience you would have lernt the difference between straight on and turning left at full speed and loseing the lamper off the back i still have the scars :oops: hence the shooting cage on this one :good: mabe i should fit a speed limiter as well :lol:

I seem to remember it was not lou that through me out of the back of the last lamping vehicle at full speed :good: . i wonder who it was Alex :lol: i would have thought in your 15 years of vast lamping experience you would have lernt the difference between straight on and turning left at full speed and loseing the lamper off the back i still have the scars :lol: hence the shooting cage on this one :good: mabe i should fit a speed limiter as well :hmm:

Yeah but that was very funny and i couldnt quite hear what the radio said over the engine noise.

I am sure you have done the same to rich . so i have nearly killed you, you have nearly killed rich and rich almost killed me with a tree and a chainsaw so that must make us all even. :lol::oops:

If you break a rear spring at any time I've one sitting in my office from a pair I bought for my old one. On that subject if you want to lift the back a bit a set of springs from milners will lift it a bit. Looking good though, bet the tyres were nearly as much as the rest of the truck!!

If you break a rear spring at any time I've one sitting in my office from a pair I bought for my old one. On that subject if you want to lift the back a bit a set of springs from milners will lift it a bit. Looking good though, bet the tyres were nearly as much as the rest of the truck!!

Thanks mate. Im going to see how it goes befour lifting. As for the price of the tyres i just hope they last a while

should do, well made tyres, I've a set of their trac edge ones on my L200 and they have nearly done 40K so with just off road use I'd bet they will last till they perish. Probably the wrong time to mention it but you can get the pattern on remounds for under £50 a pop if you have a problem. If you're off road all the time they would be fine