Game Dealers in the Manchester/Cheshire area.

DOLLSEYES

Does any one know of a Game dealer that takes Pigeon/Rabbit in the Manchester/Cheshire area?

there was one in cheshire i used to go but more often than not he never had any shells to exchange for pigeons and twice knocked me back on taking them off my hands so i;m not refering you to that one..i take mine to preston and they take fresh and frozen pigeons anytime and 25p per bird if interested i will pm details.

there was one in cheshire i used to go but more often than not he never had any shells to exchange for pigeons and twice knocked me back on taking them off my hands so i;m not refering you to that one..i take mine to preston and they take fresh and frozen pigeons anytime and 25p per bird if interested i will pm details.

Would that one begin with D :rolleyes:

Yes Please,

Please PM details.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi. I'm a newby on here. I'm desperately in need of 2-3 pigeons in feather and a rabbit. I've tried all the butchers, but (as I've found out) thanks to the EU they can't sell pigeons in feather.

It may seem like an odd request (pigeons in feather), but I want to practice crowning a pigeon and it's rather hard to do that when someone has already done it!

I'm in Sandbach so it sounds as though some of you are very local to me.

Thanks for the help

Chris

Hi. I'm a newby on here. I'm desperately in need of 2-3 pigeons in feather and a rabbit. I've tried all the butchers, but (as I've found out) thanks to the EU they can't sell pigeons in feather.

It may seem like an odd request (pigeons in feather), but I want to practice crowning a pigeon and it's rather hard to do that when someone has already done it!

I'm in Sandbach so it sounds as though some of you are very local to me.

Thanks for the help

Chris

When do you need them for mate? I shoot about 15 miles from you in Lostock and although I havent got any days planned currently your more than welcome to as many as you like when I do!